Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers  (Read 275204 times)

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #375 on: December 19, 2009, 03:19:20 AM »
So in around 5 - 6 legs, could we say that we only have the speculated "lesbian" team as our token FF team or even none at all? (Dealing with the fact that there are like 3 teams that are FF?)

:cmas4

seems pinks are out and GnG so I am cheering for the "lesbians" ahhh i hate that name, wish i knew there real names. BC after 16 seasons an all girl teams NEEDS TO WIN. If not then I want the Father daighter team or frat boys

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #376 on: December 19, 2009, 03:20:49 AM »

No I know that, but i'm curious as to why the eliminated teams have flown in from where the race is presumably taking place and not where the elimination station was presumed to be. PV. Mexico. That's my only confusion, otherwise i assume they are arriving back in the US to await the F3 teams on the last leg.

They weren't. The poster was spec based on airlines in this particular International terminal is all.

We already know where ES was and where they are coming from. Singapore for the first 5 elim's teams is NOT an option.
Plus they don't have the budget to fly the sequestered teams from Mexico to Singapore to San Fran  :cmaslol

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #377 on: December 19, 2009, 03:22:46 AM »
I don't like labelling ANY team.  Let's use "short haired F/F team" instead of lesbians please.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #378 on: December 19, 2009, 03:23:47 AM »

Plus they don't have the budget to fly the sequestered teams from Mexico to Singapore to San Fran  :cmaslol

That would take a lot of transfers.  :cmas12

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #379 on: December 19, 2009, 03:24:12 AM »
I'll take those flyer miles ha. Imagine that CBS bording them in Mexico. then they touch down in sing' then wait in the teminal for like 5 hours board again. Then land in SF. all so that JeJo could be spotted anways haha. CBS come on now. Did you think JeJo wouldnt be seen in America. Heck fly them into Arizona with all the ES teams. Then throw them in a dark van and drive them to SF while the other teams are flying in ha.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #380 on: December 19, 2009, 03:27:05 AM »
I don't like labelling ANY team.  Let's use "short haired F/F team" instead of lesbians please.

Whoops sorry, I just copied them from the Contestant Spoilers thread. :3
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #381 on: December 19, 2009, 03:28:47 AM »
I don't like labelling ANY team.  Let's use "short haired F/F team" instead of lesbians please.

it is okay, we need to change that.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #382 on: December 19, 2009, 03:29:36 AM »

Im in the same boat. I wish I had there names. I dont mind saying frat boys or father daughter, but I didnt know what else to say for them. But like peach said. I geuss we can just say "short haird female team" i dont feel bad typing that ha

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #383 on: December 19, 2009, 03:38:08 AM »
CBS come on now. Did you think JeJo wouldnt be seen in America. Heck fly them into Arizona with all the ES teams. Then throw them in a dark van and drive them to SF while the other teams are flying in ha.

Don't know what production was thinking bringing a famous pair through the San Fran airport, thats what they get for being so clumsy. Now they went ahead and drew attention to themselves and now we know the Female/ Female AA were eliminated early as well  :cmas19.

AMEN.  How are WE supposed to protect the finale if production doesn't even care enough to do it??  :groan: :meow: :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #384 on: December 19, 2009, 03:41:33 AM »
CBS come on now. Did you think JeJo wouldnt be seen in America. Heck fly them into Arizona with all the ES teams. Then throw them in a dark van and drive them to SF while the other teams are flying in ha.

Don't know what production was thinking bringing a famous pair through the San Fran airport, thats what they get for being so clumsy. Now they went ahead and drew attention to themselves and now we know the Female/ Female AA were eliminated early as well  :cmas19.

The one really good thing is that SF is a really big city with a LOT of places that would make great final pit stops.

AMEN.  How are WE supposed to protect the finale if production doesn't even care enough to do it??  :groan: :meow: :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #385 on: December 19, 2009, 03:44:05 AM »
To quote correctly, add your message after the last [/quote] tag...it often hides down far below where you think. I have to fix mine all the time, lol.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #386 on: December 19, 2009, 03:44:51 AM »

AMEN.  How are WE supposed to protect the finale if production doesn't even care enough to do it??  :groan: :meow: :groan:

Really, I think they gave up after being exposed in TAR 11. Hence why the editing of the show has turned from travelogue to a more frenetic race to attract viewers.

Why do you think they reveal the route before the season nowadays?

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #387 on: December 19, 2009, 03:44:57 AM »
Its a HUGE catch 22. If RFF spoils it. Then CBS gets mad and the forum and blames the board for ruining the show and putting TAR in jep. for future seasons. But if they ruin it then its OK! and they will still blame someone else. Now CBS will blame all the ppl at the airport (fake qoutes, not a real statement)  "why were they there, whos at an airport so late. its not our fault ppl fly in the morning." thats whay they will say hahaha

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #388 on: December 19, 2009, 03:46:34 AM »

The one really good thing is that SF is a really big city with a LOT of places that would make great final pit stops.

Offline TARandJJFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #389 on: December 19, 2009, 03:47:53 AM »
To quote correctly, add your message after the last quote tag...it often hides down far below where you think. I have to fix mine all the time, lol.

Yeah. I went back & fixed it. I'm just about 3 hours past my bedtime. Mind isn't really as clear as it should be.LOL!

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #390 on: December 19, 2009, 03:49:57 AM »
They have been there before. The did the gold mint in all stars. But now-a-days its all far west cost finishes. soon they are going to run out of places. TAR NEEDS TO RUN A RACE COUNTER CLOCK WISE. start in LA then do asia, then Aus. then india and germany then Chile then New York or Pitts. or Wash. ENOUGH of this half circle stuff

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #391 on: December 19, 2009, 03:51:43 AM »
To quote correctly, add your message after the last quote tag...it often hides down far below where you think. I have to fix mine all the time, lol.

Yeah. I went back & fixed it. I'm just about 3 hours past my bedtime. Mind isn't really as clear as it should be.LOL!

Yeah my brain is dead too  :cmaslol :colors

Could we move the discussion to the Spec thread please!!  :xmas49  it makes my job easier, thanks !

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #392 on: December 19, 2009, 03:58:30 AM »
SF is the final city again

guys phil is dangrous city with lot drugs and muders happend every day

how is that diff. then any where else in america. im PRETTY sure they wont get caught buying drugs or getting murdered with cameras following them.

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: December 19, 2009, 03:59:07 AM »
They have been there before. The did the gold mint in all stars. But now-a-days its all far west cost finishes. soon they are going to run out of places. TAR NEEDS TO RUN A RACE COUNTER CLOCK WISE. start in LA then do asia, then Aus. then india and germany then Chile then New York or Pitts. or Wash. ENOUGH of this half circle stuff

TAR 13 and 15 circumnavigated west, yet they ended up in Portland and LV.  :cmas12

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #394 on: December 19, 2009, 04:03:16 AM »
Its got to be BC west cost times are so much easier to wrok around compared to east coast but come on. Seriously this west coast stuff has to end now haha. TAR is a hugely followed show and they need to keep spicing it up to keep it fresh.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #395 on: December 19, 2009, 04:09:22 AM »
Its a HUGE catch 22. If RFF spoils it. Then CBS gets mad and the forum and blames the board for ruining the show and putting TAR in jep. for future seasons. But if they ruin it then its OK! and they will still blame someone else. Now CBS will blame all the ppl at the airport (fake qoutes, not a real statement)  "why were they there, whos at an airport so late. its not our fault ppl fly in the morning." thats whay they will say hahaha

It isn't even that entirely.

It is that RFF loves the race first and foremost. And even though we are a spoiler board, we feel a great responsibility to ensure that the finale occurs unmolested. As a spoiler board, we sometimes DO have info that we feel should NOT be shared ahead of time. The Portland finale site was an example of this. We knew the exact MAT location ahead of time and chose NOT to reveal that info until AFTER the finale had safely been filmed, so that the race could finish in safety, and out of respect to the show.

And yes, RFF has known all week that San Fran was the Finale City, but chose, just as we did in Portland, to not reveal that info before the finale had safely been filmed.

But now, thanks to production's own carelessness, the cat is out of the bag.

I just hope that SF doesn't turn into the zoo Portland did.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #396 on: December 19, 2009, 04:17:53 AM »
I saw this posted on AABB. It was from the same source HAPPY4LIFE that reported Jeff and Jordan and Catlin and Brent were on the flight from Miami to Chile together. Tonight they posted that Michael Naylor and Louis Stravato were on that flight as well. They know someone that has validated this flight information.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 19, 2009, 05:21:58 AM »
Is it possible that the AA woman spotted in SanFran is the other half of the M/F AA team (the guy that was spotted in Mexico with Jordan/Jeff)...

This woman:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #398 on: December 19, 2009, 06:35:29 AM »
some realization that I got from Survivor Sucks:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #399 on: December 19, 2009, 07:00:07 AM »
well if its the asain team...
then ES teams seem to be
jejo
Grandma and goddaughter
the pinks
The AA M/F team
and the asian team

So that means the we would have these 6 teams ase the teams that are still running and or are decoys
farther/daughter
Fart Boys
short haird femal team
Miss SC and boyfriend
Camo guys
can think of the other team....

Going to 5 diff cont. plus the diversity of what "could be" the final 6 teams. This is shaping up to be a good season IMO.