Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers  (Read 275233 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #250 on: December 01, 2009, 11:35:49 AM »
We love Brooke!! :hearts:

Stick around and tell us what you think about this season...especially the teams as it all unfolds, okay?? :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Brooke_TAR13

• "Amazing Racer"
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #251 on: December 01, 2009, 11:42:14 AM »
Yes, I will I promise!!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #252 on: December 01, 2009, 12:17:20 PM »
Oh, I would actually love to go off on a rant about him... (:;) and I'm sure my friends and family would too!! But I know this isn't a forum to belittle anyone.  I have no idea how he will be edited... so I'll just let everyone form their own opinions. I'll just say... glad to be out of it, and I'm grateful for what it taught me and where I am in my life now!

Anyways... yes, glad to be back! I love reading this stuff! You guys are so sneaky!! I don't know how you find this stuff?!?!

Hi Brooke!  It's great to have you around here.   :tup:

"I have no idea how he will be edited... "    :lol:  I have a good idea how he and his team will be edited.   :funny:

You will have your vengeance, served up for 12 million to see!
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: December 01, 2009, 01:03:08 PM »
Oh, I would actually love to go off on a rant about him... (:;) and I'm sure my friends and family would too!! But I know this isn't a forum to belittle anyone.  I have no idea how he will be edited... so I'll just let everyone form their own opinions. I'll just say... glad to be out of it, and I'm grateful for what it taught me and where I am in my life now!

Anyways... yes, glad to be back! I love reading this stuff! You guys are so sneaky!! I don't know how you find this stuff?!?!

"I have no idea how he will be edited... "    :lol:  I have a good idea how he and his team will be edited.   :funny:

Haha. I have a feeling I won't like him very much, poor Miss Map SC USA haha. Great to see you posting Brooke, hope you continue to!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Brooke_TAR13

• "Amazing Racer"
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #254 on: December 01, 2009, 01:27:35 PM »

Haha. I have a feeling I won't like him very much, poor Miss Map SC USA haha. Great to see you posting Brooke, hope you continue to!!

"Miss Map SC USA" haha!! Unfortunately SC will be shed in bad lighting yet again!!  :faint:  WHY!?!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 02:26:20 PM by Brooke_TAR13 »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: December 01, 2009, 02:02:37 PM »
omg the crack reasearch team of rff  IS THE BEST !!!! :party: i have been on twitter a lot and u guys r credited in a lot of artical's i have read i was  :yess: :yess: awsome job, i was so excited the j's r on the race and is it me or do there seem to b severl b'c list cleb's on this time?? and from diff places like they r trying to draw an aud of all kinds of ppl rodo ,reality, beauty queens ect???
and puddin i am making a new saying the proof is in the puddin!!!well it is an old sayin but??
also i am realy glade to have some heat of va lol sc after all i have been conting with the like of michael vick and reania's x all did jail time near me huuu
so bk to the race jmo i think there is a theam this yr tar b list eddition..
and ps will i think one of the cowboys looks like stephen?
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: December 01, 2009, 06:22:53 PM »
We love Brooke! :jumpy: :jumpy:

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
Just here to visit.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: December 01, 2009, 06:45:14 PM »

I don't think you will either! "Miss Map SC USA" haha!! Unfortunately SC will be shed in bad lighting yet again!!  :faint:  WHY!?!

You and Marisa represented SC girls pretty well, and I'm not just saying that. It was a pleasure watching the two of you on the show.

Offline Brooke_TAR13

• "Amazing Racer"
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #258 on: December 01, 2009, 07:23:41 PM »
Aww, Thank you! I've had a lot of people tell me that, it always makes me happy! ;D

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: December 01, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »
Sucks you had to be eliminated in NZ! My home country and in my home town of Tauranga (I live about 5 mins from where you where kicked out!)

Sorry guys I know this bears no relevance. Grrr!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: December 01, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
Even though it's awesome to have Brooke here, I'd suggest purging this topic and sending the off-topic messages to "The Racers" board
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #261 on: December 01, 2009, 10:52:44 PM »
Even though it's awesome to have Brooke here, I'd suggest purging this topic and sending the off-topic messages to "The Racers" board

Oh, please no, not more of that. Trying to read the plastic-surgery-esque threads is very difficult and confusing. :groan:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #262 on: December 02, 2009, 09:23:28 PM »
Have Thomas Cotton & Kyle Glisson been confirmed as the fraternity brothers for season 16?

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: December 02, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »
Have Thomas Cotton & Kyle Glisson been confirmed as the fraternity brothers for season 16?
I hadn't even heard those names until now. I looked them up, but they look nothing like our frat guys who we assume may be brothers.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #264 on: December 02, 2009, 09:36:59 PM »
I think Thomas actually looks like the one we have the side profile of, but the other one doesn't look like Kyle at all.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #266 on: December 02, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »
http://www.cronicalibre.cl/images/stories/thumbs/aHR0cDovL2Nyb25pY2FsaWJyZS5jbC9pbWFnZXMvc3Rvcmllcy9ub3RpY2lhcy9ub3ZpZW1icmUwOS9maWxtYWNpb24xLmpwZw==.jpg

picture to fist team eliminated?

Nice! That looks like the father/daughter team.

It does b/c in the contestant spec thread there was a pic of that team, the girl was smiling at her partner, the older gentleman.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: December 02, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »
Oh my goodness! Wow!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: December 02, 2009, 09:53:05 PM »
I think its Granny!

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: December 02, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »
Go Sailing! I actually believe that would be the grandmother and graddaughter. The granddaughter was wearing green at LAX, the daughter was wearing a blue or purple shirt.

Offline Ryan83

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #270 on: December 02, 2009, 09:54:12 PM »
It could be the grandmaw and granddaughter team?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: December 02, 2009, 09:55:27 PM »
And also shouldn't this be the second team out. They wouldnt go to Santiago-Valparaiso and Puerto Mont or whatever in Leg 1!

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #272 on: December 02, 2009, 09:57:08 PM »
I don't know why, but that looks like a guy to me. And he doesn't look old enough to be her grandfather. I really think that it is a father/daughter team.

Or is this set in stone that they are in fact that team?

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #273 on: December 02, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »
And also shouldn't this be the second team out. They wouldnt go to Santiago-Valparaiso and Puerto Mont or whatever in Leg 1!

I am thinking second leg as well.I should have written second team eleminated? Good Point.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #274 on: December 02, 2009, 09:57:58 PM »
I don't know why, but that looks like a guy to me. And he doesn't look old enough to be her grandfather. I really think that it is a father/daughter team.

Or is this set in stone that they are in fact that team?

Give me a few to compare it to the picture posted in the contestant thread. And do y'all think this is the second leg elimination? ETA: Sorry, Sailing beat me to the last part, lol.