Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers  (Read 274826 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Speculation
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2009, 07:13:05 PM »
Yep I think so to for Momalicious. Def. Mothers!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »
I am not sure if I am happy or upset with Jeff and Jordan being on the show.  If they are a true couple that is great but if this is just a showmance I am upset they took the spot from another couple.

I stayed away from the spoilers for TAR15 and didn't have as much fun with the season so decided to come back and know it all before it happens.  Thanks guys for all you do.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »
So pissed off that I missed this because of stupid work, but am really glad that the Jeff/Jordan rumours turned out to be true.  :wohoo:

Offline River

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »
I am not sure if I am happy or upset with Jeff and Jordan being on the show.  If they are a true couple that is great but if this is just a showmance I am upset they took the spot from another couple.

I stayed away from the spoilers for TAR15 and didn't have as much fun with the season so decided to come back and know it all before it happens.  Thanks guys for all you do.
Hey Tammy! I am okay I guess with them being in it, but I think others should get a chance at Reality TV. I lurked a lot for the spoilers in TAR 15.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »

Oh they're a true couple, lol, not a showmance.

I just hope they have fun on this, they've said they'll take any experiences they can get from this and do not seem pretentious at all. Of course I'd love for them to make it to the end and I really dont' want them to go out early, but above all else I want them to enjoy it.

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »
More lightened images so we can see them better. Thanks again to Chateau for another awesome job!!  :wohoo:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:32:38 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »

Hi y'all I am new, I have been a fan of TAR for a long time but I am just now joining and posting since I heard y'all were the best for spoilers

A guy on twitter sent this to me when I ask about who used his computer

The guy in blue's name (he has a man fu) is Louie. He and his partner (Mike maybe?) used my computer.

maybe that will help a little with at least one teams names, look forward to posting with y'all

:ty3: heyhay And welcome!!  :waves:

TAMMY!!! Welcome HOME!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
AWESOME,  Chateau!!

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2009, 07:39:32 PM »
Having Jeff and Jordan on TAR 16 might boost the ratings a bit, judging by all the Twitter activity.

Offline butterfly73

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »
I am so happy to support Jeff and Jordan and am very excited about getting to know you guys well..   Came over from AABB   Can't wait to start researching and getting all kinds of clues of this new Season.   Mostly a Big Brother fan but excited to get on the Amazing Race train.   
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:48:23 PM by puddin »

Offline graytex

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2009, 07:45:18 PM »
Professional rodeo guys, perhaps?  Those belt buckles could be rodeo related.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »
Nice to meet you butterfly73. Hope you start to enjoy and follow TAR too!

Graytex: That is exactly what I thought (Rodeo Champs or something)
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »
Having Jeff and Jordan on TAR 16 might boost the ratings a bit, judging by all the Twitter activity.

There's a girl literally running through DFW in tears right now trying to find Jeff and Jordan b/c she heard that's one of the two cities they'd be in to get to Chile. I can understand being excited but she's literally tweeting out that they're not on this flight, not on that flight, checking from airline to airline to see what flight they're on.

And I of course being the smartaleck asked her how she could find out what flight someone's on, isn't that federally protected information, meaning some average joe couldn't walk up to any ticket counter and ask if a person was on a flight, right?

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »
Cast looks so awesome!  :jumpy: Can we confirm the number of teams playing? Is it back to 11?
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline kristin626

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »

There's a girl literally running through DFW in tears right now trying to find Jeff and Jordan b/c she heard that's one of the two cities they'd be in to get to Chile. I can understand being excited but she's literally tweeting out that they're not on this flight, not on that flight, checking from airline to airline to see what flight they're on.

And I of course being the smartaleck asked her how she could find out what flight someone's on, isn't that federally protected information, meaning some average joe couldn't walk up to any ticket counter and ask if a person was on a flight, right?

actually, she posts on a BB site I read and her Mom is a flight attendant.  I am pretty sure she is just having her look up the info on the computer there at the airport.  Running through the airport in tears?  Really?  And FYI, she posted the flight that J/J are on via Miami.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »
Mike and Louie. Camo Shorts.

Did anyone see the asian married couple? They are the only team unaccounted if we have 11 teams:

1. Mike and Louie - Camo, beards
2. Cowboys
3. Frats (supposedly twins)
4. Two AA girls in pink
5. Married African American Couple
6. Lesbians
7. Father/Daughter (skinny girl and older man in hat)
8. Girl with brown pack and guy with bandana
9. Grandmother/Granddaughter
10. Jeff and Jordan - Dating
11. Asian couple (unidentified!)

This list is so great! :D
At last, 3 F/F teams, 3 M/M teams, The rest are M/F! I can see that it's a VERY NICE CAST right now!
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2009, 07:52:04 PM »
I am so happy to support Jeff and Jordan and am very excited about getting to know you guys well..   Came over from AABB   Can't wait to start researching and getting all kinds of clues of this new Season.   Mostly a Big Brother fan but excited to get on the Amazing Race train.   

See what I mean?  :jam:

It turns out our specs via Miami/Dallas were correct after all.  

:welcome: butterfly73

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »
Welcome back to spoiler land Tammy!  :yess:

shloky

Amazing race - An older white male and his wife, also older (late 30's) were at currency exchange as soon as they got through security.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

actually, she posts on a BB site I read and her Mom is a flight attendant.  I am pretty sure she is just having her look up the info on the computer there at the airport.  Running through the airport in tears?  Really?  And FYI, she posted the flight that J/J are on via Miami.

I'm glad she found out! I was just saying I thought it was a bit extreme is all. But I am surprised that someone could find out, even with a family member working for the airline, so easily what flight someone's on, including the seat?

Offline River

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »
Welcome back to spoiler land Tammy!  :yess:

shloky

Amazing race - An older white male and his wife, also older (late 30's) were at currency exchange as soon as they got through security.

Older is 30s? Oh great...
 :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2009, 07:57:30 PM »
from JimmyHodson

@PuddinRFF Sorry! I didn't recognize anyone and couldn't ascertain what flight they were on. They all had matching colored shirts though!

@PuddinRFF My friend was the visa/passport coordinator last season but was not re-hired, so I didn't talk to the crew.

@PuddinRFF There was a pretty blonde girl and a guy 6'-6" or so (not on same team) and I think an Asian couple and an African-Amer couple.

@heyhay28 Couples were still arriving in AA terminal @ noon.There was a 6'-6" guy, Asian couple, black couple, a pretty blonde girl. No pix!

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »
Mike and Louie. Camo Shorts.

Did anyone see the asian married couple? They are the only team unaccounted if we have 11 teams:

2. Cowboys
4. Two AA girls in pink
6. Lesbians
11. Asian couple (unidentified!)

This list is so great! :D
At last, 3 F/F teams, 3 M/M teams, The rest are M/F! I can see that it's a VERY NICE CAST right now!

This cast is like TAR 14's, no?  :jam:

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »
American Airlines 957 miami to Chile

This is flight I know the information! I have insider info :

Jeff and Jordan Departing from Gate D34 11:45 pm in

Miami 31 A
Jordan
He is in row 30 B

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2009, 08:01:36 PM »
I believe there are 12 teams then. The middle-aged/older team with purple bandanas is missing from the list compiled above.

2. Cowboys
4. Two AA girls in pink
6. Lesbians
11. Asian couple (reports but no photos)
12. Middle-aged male/female in purple bandanas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »
THANKS to Chateau's KEEn eyes!!

The "frat Boy" team is wearing royal blue and bright yellow!

The blue shorts say SB, suggesting that these two guys are from Univ Calif Santa Barbara

Athletic pics wearing blue/gold-yellow

http://ucsbgauchos.cstv.com/ot/gaucho-spirit.html

KIWI  need to add the middle aged M/F team in purple, she is blonde :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule: