Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers  (Read 275192 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers
« on: November 27, 2009, 02:28:59 AM »
special thanks to woden's timeline :

Teams:
Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd - dating- Former Big Brother contestants

Caitlin Upton & Brent Horne - dating

Michael Naylor & Louis Stravato- Friends - Detectives at City of Cranston, Providence, Rhode Island

Jet and Cord McCoy-Brothers- Rodeo Cowboys

Dan & Jord: brothers from Barrington, Rhode Island (frat boys)

Jody Kelly (71) AND Shannon Foster (22) - Grandmother & Grandaughter

Steven & Allison Smith-Father & Daughter

Adrian & Dana Davis - African American couple

Monique Pryor & LaShawne Steele Morgan- African American Mompreneurs

Carol Rosenfeld & Brandy Snow - Lesbian Couple

Joseph & Heidi Wang -Asian Couple

:barline
Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd - dating

credits to our very own BB fan RealityFreakWill for bringing the Jeff & Jordan speculation to us.

photo credit DanielleVarey taken at LAX Nov 28th

photo credit Chateau d if taken at LAX Nov 28th

Caitlin Upton & Brent Horne - dating

credits to realityfanforums very own georgiapeach

Caitlin Upton  Miss Teen USA 2007

photo credit Chateau d if taken at LAX on Nov 18th

Michael Naylor and Louis Stravato - Friends - Detectives at City of Cranston, Providence, Rhode Island aka Team Camo

photo credit Chateau d if taken at LAX on Nov 28th

Louis Stravato

Michael Naylor

thanks to heyhay

MONIQUE PRYOR (40) AND LASHAWNE STEELE  MORGAN - MOMPRENEURS
Monique Pryor
LaShawne Steele Morgan

MOMPRENEURS = MONIQUE AND SHAWNE (LASHAWNE)

Monique Pryor, 40, Cofounder of Momsextraordinaire, West Orange, New Jersey
LaShawne Steele Morgan, 39, Cofounder of Marketing Company, Washington, DC

Friends. Monique is also an attorney.

photo credit DanielleVarey taken at LAX Nov 28th

Jet and Cord McCoy- Rodeo Cowboys: Wearing button down shirts (blue and gray), cowboy hats thanks to jackbenimble

thanks to jackbenimble

DAN(24) AND JORDAN(22) PIOUS. BROTHERS FROM BARRINGTON, RHODE ISLAND. AKA Frat Boys   thanks to Macaroons & Chateau thanks to Macaroons

Dan. 24. Financial Advisor. Graduated from University of Hartford in 2007. Now living in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Jordan. 22. Consultant. Graduated from Emory University (with high distinction from Goizueta Business School) in Spring 2009. Now living in Atlanta, Georgia.
Jordan is gay, and is a fan of both Survivor and Amazing Race. He was in a fraternity (Sigma Phi Epsilon) at Emory.
Also notice that Emory's colors are gold and blue, which may explain the colors that the team is wearing on the Race.
The Pious brothers are Jewish.

Grandmother & Granddaughter: JODY KELLY (71) AND SHANNON FOSTER (22)   thanks to Macaroons

GRANDMOTHER AND GRANDDAUGHTER = JODY AND SHANNON

Josephine "Jody" Kelly. 71, Fitness Entrepreneur, Round Rock, Texas.
Shannon Foster. 22, Student, Round Rock, Texas.

Jody is a former professor and writer who is currently a personal trainer for the elderly. She still runs marathons and triathlons and is in great physical condition.

Shannon is a student at Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas.

FATHER/DAUGHTER TEAM = STEVEN (57) AND ALLISON SMITH (23) Encinitas, California
thanks to Macaroons

Male/Female team AFRICAN-AMERICAN COUPLE = ADRIAN(40) AND DANA (39) -Arlington, Texas thanks to Macaroons

Adrian Davis. 40. Realtor. Arlington, Texas
Dana Davis. 39. Marketing Manager. Arlington, Texas.
Adrian and Dana have three teenage children together. In addition to being a marketing manager for a Fortune500 Company, Dana also helps Adrian with his real estate business.

Female/Female team:  CAROL ROSENFELD (57) & BRANDY SNOW 40)- LESBIAN COUPLE - Los Angeles, California thanks to Macaroons

Carol Rosenfeld, 47, Realtor, Los Angeles, California
Brandy Snow, 40, Los Angeles, California
Carol is a former member of the board of directors for GLAAD

JOSEPH (42) AND HEIDI(37) WANG -ASIAN COUPLE thanks to Macaroons

Joseph Wang. 42, Founder of Youth Sports League, El Segundo, California
Heidi Wang. 37, Founder of Youth Sports League, El Segundo, California

Married for 11 years, Joseph and Heidi founded South Bay Youth Sports for flag football.

Heidi is a PTA Member.

======================================================================================

Lightened photo montage thanks to Macaroons, photos by Chateau d if

===============================

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 07:39:03 PM by puddin »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 09:43:31 PM »
There is a HUGE speculation going on that Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd of Big Brother 11 is doing TAR16.

Here is a list of information that has been gathered pointing out why it's being speculated they are doing the race.

1) When the J's were in LA back in October to attend the Fox Reality awards and were in town for almost a week, they were spotted at CBS studios one day and nobody knows why they were there.

2) In one of Jeff's interviews (I don't remember which one) that he did not too long ago, and I don't remember how it was worded but he said something like that he and Jordan had something big to do soon and would be busy for a month. And another time he said something like that he and Jordan will be on a "long vacation" soon.

3) Jeff went down to Charlotte, NC on Tuesday the 17th to visit Jordan and to celebrate her 23rd birthday. They attended the Panthers game that Friday. Jeff''s  last tweet was Sunday, the 22nd after the Bears game.

4) Jeff and Jordan has been MIA since Monday. Some fans actually do  interact on twitter with the J's closest friends and since Monday, fans have not been able to get any RESPONSES from anybody.

I am keeping my eye on them to see if they pop back out or stay missing. I will follow up with any new evidence, one way or another.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 10:10:43 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Contestant Speculation
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 09:53:43 PM »
That timing could def be working, and they were hugely popular on BB, so I can see CBS going that way.

But even though I too liked J/J, I HATE the idea of any reruns from other reality TV. We all know how the last BB contestent did.

I want fresh, ordinary, REAL people doing extraordinary things, NOT someone who already won a million dolars, like them or not.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:59:44 PM »
That timing could def be working, and they were hugely popular on BB, so I can see CBS going that way.

But even though I too liked J/J, I HATE the idea of any reruns from other reality TV. We all know how the last BB contestent did.

I want fresh, ordinary, REAL people doing extraordinary things, NOT someone who already won a million dolars, like them or not.

Who was the last BB contestant? Keep in mind I only started watching TAR last spring. Addicted to it now for sure.

Yeah, since Jeff won the fav houseguest by a landslide and Jordan being a surprise winner (BB prize is only half a mil, btw)

In my opinion, I think they would suck on TAR.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 09:59:56 PM »
By the way I told Will that I thought that he might be onto something and to post this  :tup: , thanks for the help Will!  :casey

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »

Who was the last BB contestant? Keep in mind I only started watching TAR last spring. Addicted to it now for sure.

Alison Irwin and her bf at the time, Donny.
eta: She refused to go to the finish line, Donny tells us that they had a stand in, in her place.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »
This sounds all too possible, I know that on BB that J/J talked a lot about wanting to do TAR. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 10:26:58 PM »
We shall see. Maybe they are doing totally something else, not TAR! I just think we will see them on TV again due to their huge popularity on BB. 

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 10:28:25 PM »
This sounds all too possible, I know that on BB that J/J talked a lot about wanting to do TAR. :groan:

Did they really? I don't recall them talking about it.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 10:29:22 PM »
I think I would actually enjoy this.  :jumpy:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 10:53:10 PM »
When CBS imposed Allison onto TAR 5, it was thought her presence would help TAR improve its ratings. Not sure she contributed to the resurgence at that time (as TAR 4, 5, and 6 aired with very little downtime between these editions).

I can't see how casting Jeff and Jordan would benefit TAR. And I liked Jeff a lot last summer and Jordan didn't bother me. And I'll concede that these two seem to have a real relationship -- something that even the Bachelor/ettes rarely do.

But the Twitter activity certainly seems consistent with what happened with Maria and Tiffiany last time.
-- theschnauzers

Offline AuburnGrad

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 11:03:53 PM »
Another possible clue---I read on a couple BB boards that Jeff and Jordan were spotted last week in Charlotte with a film crew; both were wearing similar (possibly matching) blue shirts.  There was also an unmarked van without a network logo.  This could possibly be filming for intro shots or promotional material.  Then again, it could be for something else entirely. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 11:16:49 PM by AuburnGrad »

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
Due to how epic TAR5 was, it's pretty sad that just last week I recalled that Alison was part of the AR5 family.  Or is it?

As for Jordan and Jeff?  I guess if they go far (as in F3 or at least to the penultimate episode) it could help.  A lot of people elsewhere weren't too fond of the past several seasons in terms of the cast.  I didn't mind, but a lot of people weren't pleased.  I don't see why, since some of them preferred seeing newer people as opposed to returning racers or people from other reality shows.  Maybe since they're known it could add something, but IMO, there nowhere near as huge as Rob and Amber were.  With Rob and Amber, they had just finished their second shot at $1 Million on an All-Stars edition, which helped make TAR7 somewhat decent in my eye.

Either way, this is okay.  Don't think it a moral imperative that they race, but I'm okay with it.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 11:35:51 PM »
At least it gives us something to speculate on whether it's true or not! Just happen to be too much coincidence and they have been AWOL since Monday. 

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2009, 11:39:14 PM »
Well maybe the race begins tomorrow and we can shed some light. I hope it starts tomorrow, in fact I beg it starts tomorrow but know that I have said this it probably won't. I for one wouldn't mind Jeff and Jordan though I loathe Reality TV Stars on other shows (mostly due to that monster Alison)
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »
Another possible clue---I read on a couple BB boards that Jeff and Jordan were spotted last week in Charlotte with a film crew; both were wearing similar (possibly matching) blue shirts.  There was also an unmarked van without a network logo.  This could possibly be filming for intro shots or promotional material.  Then again, it could be for something else entirely. 
Thank you for the info and welcome to the forum AuburnGrad  :jumpy:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »
Another possible clue---I read on a couple BB boards that Jeff and Jordan were spotted last week in Charlotte with a film crew; both were wearing similar (possibly matching) blue shirts.  There was also an unmarked van without a network logo.  This could possibly be filming for intro shots or promotional material.  Then again, it could be for something else entirely. 
Thank you for the info and welcome to the forum AuburnGrad  :jumpy:

Think it might be true after all?

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 01:22:05 AM »
This is the sort of thing that you would think someone would have used their cellphone camera, which takes about what, 10 seconds maybe?
-- theschnauzers

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 02:12:08 AM »
If Jeff does not tweet on Sunday before or after the Bears game I am 80% sure they are going to be on season 16.He tweets every time the Bears play.I follow him on twitter and will report here if he does or does not tweet.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 02:15:10 AM »
Thank you, realwomenlovereality  :jumpy: , woohoo more detectives are always welcomed  :yess:

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 02:21:15 AM »
Thank you for the Welcome! Here is something else:

More proof - earlier this month when asked in an interview, Jeff ONLY mentioned being in SC for Jordan's birthday and Jordan coming to Chicago for NYE. At that time there was NO mention of J/J plans between 11/21 (Jordan's birthday) and NYE (ie, Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the days in between). Their respective family and friends have also been very quiet about J/J's plans and whereabouts. And no one knows where J/J spent Thanksgiving - no Twitter, no pics, no nothing.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 10:55:42 AM »
These two here are our new Maria and Tiffany! :hearts:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »
This cute picture was posted on the jejo fansite..... :lol:

credit with thanks to hellotaz

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »

In my opinion, I think they would suck on TAR.

:lol: I'm gonna have to agree with you there... I see them more as the "comic relief"... Jeff turns into a hothead, while Jordan is the level headed one, quoting her sainted grandmother... slow and steady wins the race...under the radar....  bleeeech!!!!  :res:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »
Jeff is well traveled he has backpacked across Europe, I think Jordan has only traveled to LA.
Cute milk carton Will, lol