Author Topic: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers  (Read 275182 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Sightings/Info: Tweets Go here please!
« Reply #275 on: December 02, 2009, 09:59:27 PM »
Most probably 2nd, I wouldn't think 3rd. Are there more photos?!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #276 on: December 02, 2009, 10:02:31 PM »
I wouldn't think 3rd either.

Hope this is okay, here's the pic from Chateu, and then the pic of the spec'd eliminated couple:

Personally it looks like the same team.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers
« Reply #277 on: December 02, 2009, 10:03:35 PM »
This is the team seen at the check-in mat in Chile. I would imagine they match up to this team?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: December 02, 2009, 10:03:53 PM »
The closest backpack is similar if not the same as the Granddaughters!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #279 on: December 02, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »
Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, I put up pics in the tweet thread, identical to Kitty's last post so delete mine in the other thread if you want.

And I agree kitty, they do match. I wonder who was first out then.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #280 on: December 02, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »
It definitely looks like the Grandmother/Grandaughter team. Can anyone contact this person (is it a person!)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2009, 10:07:44 PM »
Actually: it's this girl. Check the blue at the top of her backpack. Hair and shirt match too.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #282 on: December 02, 2009, 10:07:47 PM »
I'm not sure that is a match. In the pit Stop photo, the backbacks on the ground have what appears to be a blue sleeping pad. But I don't see that on their backpacks in the airport photo. Plus, the older person looks female to me. I'm thinking it could be the grandmother/granddaughter, or even the lesbian ladies. But do we have actual evidence that this is the team eliminated on this leg? Couldn't it have been any team checking in?

EDIT: Yes, I would say the younger girl on the mat is the one in kittygoesmeow's airport picture.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Sailing

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #283 on: December 02, 2009, 10:09:57 PM »
One shirt looks blue.They other one looks seafoam green.Is it showdow in the photo taken at LAX? What team do we think this is?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2009, 10:10:22 PM »
Where on either of their packs is the blue patch at the top seen on the closest backpack in the Chilean Photo! Nope none at all. But there is one on the granddaughters, in fact their packs look identical. It doesnt seem to be the F/D team!

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2009, 10:11:23 PM »
Where on either of their packs is the blue patch at the top seen on the closest backpack in the Chilean Photo! Nope none at all. But there is one on the granddaughters, in fact their packs look identical. It doesnt seem to be the F/D team!

Are you reading the updates before you post? Because I juuuuuust posted the picture of the girl with the blue on the top of her backpack.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »
Wrong thread, sorry. Please delete.

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »

It's the older person throwing me off though, the girl in the big airport photo with the blue on the backpack, well the pack might be the same but no way is the person to her right in the pti stop photo the guy with her in the airport photo. The older person in the pit stop photo looks like the older person in the airport photo.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: December 02, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »
Right now we know its the G/G team. How do we know for sure they are the 2nd to leave!

and kittygoesmeow, you have been consistently posting about it being the F/D team which I have been specifically saying is not them but the G/G team, so please read mine before telling me that!  :funny:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2009, 10:14:30 PM »

It's the older person throwing me off though, the girl in the big airport photo with the blue on the backpack, well the pack might be the same but no way is the person to her right in the pti stop photo the guy with her in the airport photo. The older person in the pit stop photo looks like the older person in the airport photo.

I don't think the guy to the left of the girl in the airport picture is a contestant at all, the guy's got a cell phone in his hand which seems kind of weird. I think he's crew.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: December 02, 2009, 10:14:43 PM »
that guy is the sound guy YY! hahahahahahaha

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: December 02, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »
Have you seen the photo of her and her grandma (though we can't see their faces?!) backwards at the American counter in LA!

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »

The guy with the arm around her on the pit stop mat? Why would a sound guy be talking to Phil with his arm around a contestant? ;) That's who I meant, the guy to the right of the girl, on the pit stop mat, with his/her arm around the girl. Duh, my bad, now I know what you meant.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2009, 10:17:11 PM »
Right now we know its the G/G team. How do we know for sure they are the 2nd to leave!

and kittygoesmeow, you have been consistently posting about it being the F/D team which I have been specifically saying is not them but the G/G team, so please read mine before telling me that!  :funny:

I actually only said it once, but ok!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2009, 10:19:01 PM »

The guy with the arm around her on the pit stop mat? Why would a sound guy be talking to Phil with his arm around a contestant? ;) That's who I meant, the guy to the right of the girl, on the pit stop mat, with his/her arm around the girl. Duh, my bad, now I know what you meant.

Haha! and kitty, check the other tweet thread. Read through the posts on the newest page!

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »

How do we know it's the G/G team though?

Now I'm confused, where's the pic of the GG team, I want to compare.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #296 on: December 02, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »
Knock it off kiwi and kitty.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: December 02, 2009, 10:22:23 PM »
Grandmother/Granddaughter at AA Counter  :tup:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: December 02, 2009, 10:23:23 PM »
Match!?

Offline YY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #299 on: December 02, 2009, 10:23:41 PM »
Grandmother/Granddaughter at AA Counter  :tup:

You got me with that. I agree. Thanks! :)