Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

The Amazing Race 16 Contestant Spoilers

(1/124) > >>

puddin:
special thanks to woden's timeline :

Teams:
Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd - dating- Former Big Brother contestants

Caitlin Upton & Brent Horne - dating

Michael Naylor & Louis Stravato- Friends - Detectives at City of Cranston, Providence, Rhode Island

Jet and Cord McCoy-Brothers- Rodeo Cowboys

Dan & Jord: brothers from Barrington, Rhode Island (frat boys)

Jody Kelly (71) AND Shannon Foster (22) - Grandmother & Grandaughter

Steven & Allison Smith-Father & Daughter

Adrian & Dana Davis - African American couple

Monique Pryor & LaShawne Steele Morgan- African American Mompreneurs

Carol Rosenfeld & Brandy Snow - Lesbian Couple

Joseph & Heidi Wang -Asian Couple

:barlineJeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd - dating

credits to our very own BB fan RealityFreakWill for bringing the Jeff & Jordan speculation to us.

photo credit DanielleVarey taken at LAX Nov 28th

photo credit Chateau d if taken at LAX Nov 28th

:barlineCaitlin Upton & Brent Horne - dating

credits to realityfanforums very own georgiapeach

Caitlin Upton  Miss Teen USA 2007

photo credit Chateau d if taken at LAX on Nov 18th

:barline
Michael Naylor and Louis Stravato - Friends - Detectives at City of Cranston, Providence, Rhode Island aka Team Camo

photo credit Chateau d if taken at LAX on Nov 28th

Louis Stravato

Michael Naylor

thanks to heyhay

MONIQUE PRYOR (40) AND LASHAWNE STEELE  MORGAN - MOMPRENEURS
Monique Pryor
LaShawne Steele Morgan

MOMPRENEURS = MONIQUE AND SHAWNE (LASHAWNE)

Monique Pryor, 40, Cofounder of Momsextraordinaire, West Orange, New Jersey
LaShawne Steele Morgan, 39, Cofounder of Marketing Company, Washington, DC

Friends. Monique is also an attorney.

photo credit DanielleVarey taken at LAX Nov 28th

Jet and Cord McCoy- Rodeo Cowboys: Wearing button down shirts (blue and gray), cowboy hats thanks to jackbenimble

thanks to jackbenimble

DAN(24) AND JORDAN(22) PIOUS. BROTHERS FROM BARRINGTON, RHODE ISLAND. AKA Frat Boys   thanks to Macaroons & Chateau thanks to Macaroons

Dan. 24. Financial Advisor. Graduated from University of Hartford in 2007. Now living in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Jordan. 22. Consultant. Graduated from Emory University (with high distinction from Goizueta Business School) in Spring 2009. Now living in Atlanta, Georgia.
Jordan is gay, and is a fan of both Survivor and Amazing Race. He was in a fraternity (Sigma Phi Epsilon) at Emory.
Also notice that Emory's colors are gold and blue, which may explain the colors that the team is wearing on the Race.
The Pious brothers are Jewish.

Grandmother & Granddaughter: JODY KELLY (71) AND SHANNON FOSTER (22)   thanks to Macaroons

GRANDMOTHER AND GRANDDAUGHTER = JODY AND SHANNON

Josephine "Jody" Kelly. 71, Fitness Entrepreneur, Round Rock, Texas.
Shannon Foster. 22, Student, Round Rock, Texas.

Jody is a former professor and writer who is currently a personal trainer for the elderly. She still runs marathons and triathlons and is in great physical condition.

Shannon is a student at Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas.

:barline FATHER/DAUGHTER TEAM = STEVEN (57) AND ALLISON SMITH (23) Encinitas, California
thanks to Macaroons

Male/Female team AFRICAN-AMERICAN COUPLE = ADRIAN(40) AND DANA (39) -Arlington, Texas thanks to Macaroons

Adrian Davis. 40. Realtor. Arlington, Texas
Dana Davis. 39. Marketing Manager. Arlington, Texas.
Adrian and Dana have three teenage children together. In addition to being a marketing manager for a Fortune500 Company, Dana also helps Adrian with his real estate business.

:barlineFemale/Female team:  CAROL ROSENFELD (57) & BRANDY SNOW 40)- LESBIAN COUPLE - Los Angeles, California thanks to Macaroons

Carol Rosenfeld, 47, Realtor, Los Angeles, California
Brandy Snow, 40, Los Angeles, California
Carol is a former member of the board of directors for GLAAD

:barline JOSEPH (42) AND HEIDI(37) WANG -ASIAN COUPLE thanks to Macaroons

Joseph Wang. 42, Founder of Youth Sports League, El Segundo, California
Heidi Wang. 37, Founder of Youth Sports League, El Segundo, California

Married for 11 years, Joseph and Heidi founded South Bay Youth Sports for flag football.

Heidi is a PTA Member.

======================================================================================

Lightened photo montage thanks to Macaroons, photos by Chateau d if

===============================

RealityFreakWill:
There is a HUGE speculation going on that Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd of Big Brother 11 is doing TAR16.

Here is a list of information that has been gathered pointing out why it's being speculated they are doing the race.

1) When the J's were in LA back in October to attend the Fox Reality awards and were in town for almost a week, they were spotted at CBS studios one day and nobody knows why they were there.

2) In one of Jeff's interviews (I don't remember which one) that he did not too long ago, and I don't remember how it was worded but he said something like that he and Jordan had something big to do soon and would be busy for a month. And another time he said something like that he and Jordan will be on a "long vacation" soon.

3) Jeff went down to Charlotte, NC on Tuesday the 17th to visit Jordan and to celebrate her 23rd birthday. They attended the Panthers game that Friday. Jeff''s  last tweet was Sunday, the 22nd after the Bears game.

4) Jeff and Jordan has been MIA since Monday. Some fans actually do  interact on twitter with the J's closest friends and since Monday, fans have not been able to get any RESPONSES from anybody.

I am keeping my eye on them to see if they pop back out or stay missing. I will follow up with any new evidence, one way or another.  

georgiapeach:
That timing could def be working, and they were hugely popular on BB, so I can see CBS going that way.

But even though I too liked J/J, I HATE the idea of any reruns from other reality TV. We all know how the last BB contestent did.

I want fresh, ordinary, REAL people doing extraordinary things, NOT someone who already won a million dolars, like them or not.

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 27, 2009, 09:53:43 PM ---That timing could def be working, and they were hugely popular on BB, so I can see CBS going that way.

But even though I too liked J/J, I HATE the idea of any reruns from other reality TV. We all know how the last BB contestent did.

I want fresh, ordinary, REAL people doing extraordinary things, NOT someone who already won a million dolars, like them or not.

--- End quote ---

Who was the last BB contestant? Keep in mind I only started watching TAR last spring. Addicted to it now for sure.

Yeah, since Jeff won the fav houseguest by a landslide and Jordan being a surprise winner (BB prize is only half a mil, btw)

In my opinion, I think they would suck on TAR.

puddin:
By the way I told Will that I thought that he might be onto something and to post this  :tup: , thanks for the help Will!  :casey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version