Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

EP10: East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*

(1/28) > >>

puddin:
Almost everyone will be affected by a football delay, check the map ..

NFL Map
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/11-CBS-L.html

Updates will start after 60 minutes East Coast time

Although this is the spoiler board and we love spoilers we do ask those that view this episode before those of us on East Coast time refrain and do NOT jump ahead of us. If you can't refrain from jumping ahead go post in some other forum, NOT here.

This warning is for the Philippine satellite viewers/studio 23 satellite viewers who do not get commercials or whoever else views it that way as well as the Canadians viewers :meow:

No Wiki results either PLEASE!

If anyone breaks the rule and jumps in and posts the results before it is done airing on the East Coast they will be banned. Think before you post please , thanks!

As always the updates may contain future spoilers so enter at your own risk.

redwings8831:
 :wohoo: I'm in one of the three markets with no delay. :yess:

ZBC Company:
So it a another delay I. Am just ask a question

apskip:
The Jets/Patriots game is 31-14 with 5 minutes left, so I anticipate that 60 Minutes will start around 730pm. The question is whether the Chargers/Broncos and Bengals games will be sent to the Jets/Patriots or whether 60 Minutes will begin for the areas seeing them sooner.

theschnauzers:
Most of the stations getting the CBS east coast feed are getting the Jets/Pats game, so I'm pretty sure they'll be sent to that game, since it's the last game in play,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version