General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Lost Season 6

(1/5) > >>

puddin:
This just in: And the 'Lost' premiere date is...
by Michael Ausiello
Categories: Lost, News
I’ve got a new numbers-related Lost mystery for ya. Anyone know what 02022010 means? I do — it’s the show’s return date!

ABC just confirmed that Lost will kick off its sixth and final season with a two-hour premiere on Tuesday, Feb. 2 from 9-11 pm. The requisite recap special will start things off at 8 pm. The following week, Lost will settle into its regular Tuesday-9 pm perch.

The ABC press release announcing Lost’s return date also revealed who among the show’s cast will receive full-time, series-regular billing in season 6. And the winners are… Naveen Andrews (Sayid), Nestor Carbonell (Richard), Emilie de Ravin (Claire), Michael Emerson (Ben), Jeff Fahey (Frank) Matthew Fox (Jack), Jorge Garcia (Hurley), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), Yunjin Kim (Sun), Ken Leung (Miles), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Terry O’Quinn (Locke), and Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana).

Not mentioned in the press release, but confirmed to return on a guest-star and/or recurring basis, are Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet), Ian Somerhalder (Boone), Rebecca Mader (Charlotte), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), and Katey Sagal (Helen). That list will no doubt grow as the season progresses.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/19/this-just-in-and-the-lost-premiere-date-is%e2%80%a6/

Jeffrey Scott:
Thanks for sharing Puddin. You the best!  :casey
I can't wait for this to begin.

puddin:
Hell I'm afraid for it to end Jeff  :(  :snakes:

TARAsia Fan:
I know. This season had better be just as good as the last two!

puddin:
They are like my family, I can't live without my Losties  :lol:  ,, I guess Flash Forward will have to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version