Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep#10: Which team takes a ride out of the race?

(1/3) > >>

mswood:
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?

Coutzy:

I don't think there was any right or wrong in that. When people trip, they tend to grab for whatever they can to hold themselves up. Simple as that.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?

No

I think so.

Yes. I think they are first to run out of the airport/ferry/train station/whatever they use to get to Prague

DavidJunior:
Eh... it shouldn't be a big deal, but when you're actually in the situation, it probably feels like it is.  I say no one

Nope, it's the Luke-Jen feud 2.0

Probably, but I would hate it on this leg because it has absolutely no use due to the obvious NEL

They're probably doing pretty well throughout the leg (2nd place?) until the evil brothers steal their cab!  (:;)

redskevin88:
Both were wrong

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?
I don't know

Sam & Dan u-turn Flight Time and Big Easy

A big if, but probably no

chill_sd:
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?
No harm, no foul.  It's all water under the bridge.  [Insert your own cliché here.]

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?
Sam & Dan will get serious this leg.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?
I certainly hope so.  Given the opportunity, Sam & Dan will certainly use it on Flight Time & Big Easy.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?
Yes, even if only briefly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version