Author Topic: Ep#10: Which team takes a ride out of the race?  (Read 11356 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ep#10: Which team takes a ride out of the race?
« on: November 19, 2009, 11:58:59 PM »
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
Re: Ep#10: Which team takes a ride out of the race?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 12:07:27 AM »

I don't think there was any right or wrong in that. When people trip, they tend to grab for whatever they can to hold themselves up. Simple as that.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?

No

I think so.

Yes. I think they are first to run out of the airport/ferry/train station/whatever they use to get to Prague

DavidJunior

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 01:44:53 AM »
Eh... it shouldn't be a big deal, but when you're actually in the situation, it probably feels like it is.  I say no one

Nope, it's the Luke-Jen feud 2.0

Probably, but I would hate it on this leg because it has absolutely no use due to the obvious NEL

They're probably doing pretty well throughout the leg (2nd place?) until the evil brothers steal their cab!  (:;)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 07:35:48 AM »
Both were wrong

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?
I don't know

Sam & Dan u-turn Flight Time and Big Easy

A big if, but probably no

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 10:37:01 AM »
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?
No harm, no foul.  It's all water under the bridge.  [Insert your own cliché here.]

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?
Sam & Dan will get serious this leg.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?
I certainly hope so.  Given the opportunity, Sam & Dan will certainly use it on Flight Time & Big Easy.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?
Yes, even if only briefly.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?  There really wasn't a right or a wrong.  It was an accident, pure and simple.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?  No, although I think Flight Time & Big Easy will try to do so.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?  No -- we see it next week.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?  Yes, but then they drop into fourth when the gay brothers steal their cab.

Belle Book

Offline kwando1313

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 04:47:17 PM »
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision? Um... pure accident. No right or wrong.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself? Nope.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today? This week.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place? Yup.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 05:53:48 PM »

1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?   :duno: It was an accident!

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself? Yes, but not the producers will ask leading questions to get things agitated.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today? Not today.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?  Nope.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »
Sam and Dan. Because i dislike the globetrotters. :funny:

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?
Sam and Dan will, globetrotters won't. Simply because i dislike the globetrotter. (Again) :funny:

Nope, but it will appear the following week.

They seemed to be doomed for Speedbump.

Offline CountryT6905

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »
Let it be known I am not a big "fan" of Dan "the big whining baby of the show :'(" aka "where's the camera so I don't make an ass of myself again". Sam seems pretty levelheaded(gorgeous eyes) :flirt:. I don't think anyone was at fault.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself? yes

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today? yes

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place? unfortunately, no :(

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision? I don't really care. It's not an issue of right/wrong. But I don't like Sam & Dan.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or Flight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself? Probably not until one of them gets eliminated. But it seems like that focus is just making them more competitive rather than hindering them.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today? No. I think it will be on the 11th leg (or next episode after this one), just like TAR 14. Boring, predictable. (:;)

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place? They might at the beginning of the leg. But then it will end when team irritating takes their taxi. :groan:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 03:46:55 PM »
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision? Both teams were wrong.

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself? No. As long as both are in the race, they'll continue to be rivals.

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today? No. Won't happen.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place? If it's non-elimination, probably not. If so, then yes.
Just here to visit.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 01:01:43 AM »

It was just an accident.

I doubt it.

No, we will see it in the second Prague episode. I'm thinking the Globetrotters get eliminated by Sam & Dan, due to this.

In this episode, no, but they end up winning the race. As Brian said, the only leg that matters is the last leg.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 06:35:07 PM »
1.  Who do you think was in the right in the collision?  Well without close video it is very difficult to judge.  On face value Sam & Dan (who were wrong in the cab most likely and often are way to focused negatively on the Trotters) are actually more correct in their actions during the run, then the Globe Trotters.  Now I don't think the trotters tried to push Dan over, but the simply fact is as the team behind they have more control over their own actions (ie things in their field of view) then the team that can not see them.  Nor would it be logical for someone without shows (or much clothing) to be actively trying to trip up someone far larger and with shoes on, and yes Dan it paying attention should know they did put shows back on). 

2.  Do you think Sam & Dan or FLight Time & Big Easy will stop focusing on each other, and start looking at the race itself?  Perhaps Flight Time & Big easy, who have focused the less on the brothers, then the brothers have obsessed over them (though that is the team they have worried about the most).

3.  We haven't seen the U-Turn (though they have had one) do we see it today?  God, I hope not.

4.  Do Brian & Ericka ever get out of 4th place?  Possible right at the airport, but after that all beats are off.