Author Topic: S19 EP10: "The Day of Reckoning"  (Read 32640 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S19 EP10: "The Day of Reckoning"
« on: November 11, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »
Thursday
November 19
   Survivor: Samoa
Day of Reckoning, The

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S19 EP10: "The Day of Reckoning"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »
Next week on Survivor, Laura and Russell have a showdown
Russell and Jaison search for the HII
Ole Galu follows

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 08:08:14 PM »

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »
Haha this is gonna be epic! :lol:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 10:11:06 PM »
It would be so funny if Russell already had idol while they are chasing after him.  Tonight was a great episode but next week sounds good too.  :winner

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 11:00:49 PM »
 thanks to SurvivorPhoenix

Offline PrettyBoyProbst

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 12:24:59 AM »
Galu Tribe:
Dave
John
Brett
Laura
Shambo
Monica

Foa Foa:
Jaisan
Natalie
Mick
Russell

If Shambo flips, its 5-5.
If Foa Foa finds the idol, it will be the “Foa Foa” idol and whoever is targeted by Galu will use the idol and a Galu member will be sent home. The three keys to this plan are:
1. Getting Shambo 100% with Foa Foa
2. Foa Foa finding the idol
3. Shambo being able to find out who Galu is voting for and telling Foa Foa so they can wisely play the idol and vote out a Galu member

Perfect Plan:
Shambo finds the idol, and she shows it to everyone on Galu (even though she is secretly with Foa Foa). Galu feels security with her and automatically trust her because she has the idol. She is now more in the loop than she ever was. She finds out who Galu is planning to vote out from Foa Foa, she gives the idol to that person, the vote is 5-5 at tribal (Foa Foa and Shambo voting for a Galu member, and Galu voting for a Foa Foa member.) The idol is played by Foa Foa and a Galu member goes home, making 5-4 in favor of the alliance of Russel, Natalie, Jaisan, Mick and Shambo. Now just make sure Shambo doesn’t flip back.
PrettyBoyProbst

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 01:33:16 PM »
TEMPERS FLARE AND AN ALLIANCE THREATENS TO SPLINTER APART AT THE MOST DRAMATIC TRIBAL COUNCIL YET, ON "SURVIVOR: SAMOA" THURSDAY, NOV. 19
"The Day of Reckoning" - A clever castaway jeopardizes the success of a scheme to ensure their own safety in the game, on SURVIVOR: SAMOA, Thursday, Nov. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »
Galu Tribe:
Dave
John
Brett
Laura
Shambo
Monica

Foa Foa:
Jaisan
Natalie
Mick
Russell

If Shambo flips, its 5-5.
If Foa Foa finds the idol, it will be the “Foa Foa” idol and whoever is targeted by Galu will use the idol and a Galu member will be sent home. The three keys to this plan are:
1. Getting Shambo 100% with Foa Foa
2. Foa Foa finding the idol
3. Shambo being able to find out who Galu is voting for and telling Foa Foa so they can wisely play the idol and vote out a Galu member

Perfect Plan:
Shambo finds the idol, and she shows it to everyone on Galu (even though she is secretly with Foa Foa). Galu feels security with her and automatically trust her because she has the idol. She is now more in the loop than she ever was. She finds out who Galu is planning to vote out from Foa Foa, she gives the idol to that person, the vote is 5-5 at tribal (Foa Foa and Shambo voting for a Galu member, and Galu voting for a Foa Foa member.) The idol is played by Foa Foa and a Galu member goes home, making 5-4 in favor of the alliance of Russel, Natalie, Jaisan, Mick and Shambo. Now just make sure Shambo doesn’t flip back.

(This is perfect except she wouldnt need to vote with the Foa Four!)
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »
I would die laughing if Russell was leading them to a fake immunity idol when he already has the real one in his pocket.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »
That would be funny but unlikely this season.  They all now know what the IN looks like so it would be hard to fake one.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 04:44:12 PM »
That would be funny but unlikely this season.  They all now know what the IN looks like so it would be hard to fake one.

True, but that's what would make it so funny.All of a sudden there would be a whole "Well...they could have switched it up so we wouldn't realize it..." thought process.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 09:56:06 PM »
Everybody searches for the hidden immunity idol on the next episode of Survivor: Samoa

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »
TEMPERS FLARE AND AN ALLIANCE THREATENS TO SPLINTER APART AT THE MOST DRAMATIC TRIBAL COUNCIL YET, ON "SURVIVOR: SAMOA" THURSDAY, NOV. 19
"The Day of Reckoning" - A clever castaway jeopardizes the success of a scheme to ensure their own safety in the game, on SURVIVOR: SAMOA, Thursday, Nov. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Wow? :funny:

Offline Youk8

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »
Me thinks one of the Galu makes a deal with FF...I'm thinking Brett.  Did you notice Brett didn't have a reaction when Russell played the idol?  Did anyone notice Brett was on the losing team for the reward challenge?  Is this where finally Brett plays the game? 

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »
Possible, but I still think it's John that flips.

Kelly said in her interview (on her personal thread) that Brett is underestimated a lot physically. We'll see if he can win the most grueling one yet, shooting a target.  :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 10:26:49 PM »

It could be one of the more physically strong males on Galu flipping to Foa Foa with Shambo. I don't think it's Brett because he's forever so quiet. I won't even be surprise if he's going next because like Kelly, he has only one confession thus far. I think it might be John flipping over and voting out either Laura/Brett or Dave.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 07:59:39 PM »
Here's what missyae (who has been relatively accurate regarding spoilers) has to say about next week's episode:

That last episode was really emmy worthy but wait till this week. I guess I found an interview with the boot in it or I guess I am copying someone else again so here is what you need this week. Many would think this immunity challenge might be right up The Strategic Ones alley but it did not turn out that way. If it were baseballs being tossed - maybe - but not those little rock shaped thingys. However someone else from Foa Foa steps up and wins immunity this week. The lines are drawn in the sand at tribal council. We had 5 strong on each side - or do we? After the tie vote someone on Galu decides they dont wanna be at risk and they change their vote on the second vote. You dodged twice Laura but you did not win immunity this week and now you are gone!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2009, 08:13:28 PM »
I read the almost same exact theory at the MessHall in riddles, theories of a possible tie and someone, John from Galu flipping ... so yes, missyrae admits to that part. Thanks again kitty  :hearts:

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »
In the last picture that puddin posted, did anyone else notice that Russ has a smirk on his face? Or is that just me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2009, 02:22:47 PM »
TDT picks

REWARD CHALLENGE: None seen yet - Monica/John/Shambo/Mick/Natalie win
   So who wins? As smokeitgood notes at Sucks, the scenes of Russell running around madly, tailed by Dave and Laura, were likely while the others were away on reward (exactly as in Ep9). Since Russell, Jaison, Dave, Laura and Brett are shown back on the island, that would imply the winners of the still-unseen RC are the group of: Monica, John, Shambo, Mick and Natalie.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: Smashing plates/crossbow archery - Jaison wins?.

Update: missyae posts at Blows that the IC winner is someone from Foa Foa not named Russell. Assuming (again, since we've still only seen one challenge as of the day of the show) that this is IC, we'd therefore guess that it's Jaison, who's the only other Foa Foa shown actively competing.

BOOT: Laura

Update: missyae is correct in stating that Laura is this week's boot (with the additional detail of "After the tie vote someone on Galu decides they dont wanna be at risk and they change their vote on the second vote.").

http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_samoa/spoilers/index.htm

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 03:28:50 PM »
Oh, so that shows that Russell didn't find/play the Idol! Since the other 5 votes should probably be for him...
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »
I need to wake up here peach, will try to help recap the show but gosh I'm zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »
recap of last weeks show, russ played the HII

ole Galu doesnt know that Shambo is conspiring to get laura out

Aiga night 24

Russ fist conf: my work is done, like Picaso, great art deserve to win the money

Dave shakes his hand, good work

Laura conf: quite teh shock we know hes sneaky should have known better

Shambo and Russ laughing it up  :lol: , the look on Lauras face

Shambo wants to find the HII and give it to Russell

commercial