Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

Tonights the night

(1/2) > >>

Theresa:
I am so excited AND my boss asked me to work for her today, so I can watch it instead of tape it.  I thought I was going to miss the first one because of work, but my boss has completely changed my schedule this week and I get to watch it, yippee.  Also, if it all works the way my boss says she is going to do it I am going to be off every Thursday and Friday so I will get to watch them all when they are on except for the second one.  I am sooo excited.  I hope it all works out because if it does I will have my schedule set up just the way I have wanted it for the last year.

Texan:
Yeah Theresa's boss!!  I am glad you will get to to watch the show tonight.  I think I am going to have to tape it.  We will see.  

Mamaschatzi:
I usually tape it while I watch it.  Then, I re-watch it a zillion times.   ;D  It's hard for me at 8pm.  That's get Judianne ready for bed time.  Hopefully, Mike will be home so he can take over for awhile!  I can watch tv on my computer while I'm posting as well.  Only 4 hours to go!!!! Woo Hoo!  Texan, what time is it on by you?  Do you have to wait to watch it?

Theresa:
Texan should get to watch it the same time as us, everything down there is on an hr earlier then it is on any place else... like if Survivor is on at 9 our time it is on 8 their time, our news is on at 11 theirs is on at 10.  Sorry Texan for answering for you, I just remember thinking that it was sooo odd that everything is on an hr later here, took me forever to get used to that when I moved up here.

Theresa

Theresa:
That was great.  I am soooo happy that the women won that challenge.  Those men were just entirely too cocky.  The woman better get allot smarter at living in the Amazon.  I can't believe they didnt work more on building some sort of shelter.  

Theresa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version