General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

24 Season 8

<< < (18/23) > >>

TexasLady:
What's the body count now? I couldn't keep track. Weasel Logan melted like a piece of tissue in the rain. Madame President is in heap big trouble and Ethan MIGHT be able to help her climb out of the sewer she finds herself in but I doubt it.

I don't have a good feeling about the end of this but I suspect that while we think it will be bad for Jack, it will still leave everything up in the air because of the movie.

No matter the preview for next week, Jack will not assassinate anyone.

TexasLady:
Fini. (Or is it?)

A few loose ends and one big question...

TARAsia Fan:
I still have 7 episodes to watch. My DirecTV lost the local channels early this year. Thus, I lost my Fox affiliate. I have so many things to catch up on.  :groan: :groan: :groan:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on August 11, 2010, 07:51:14 PM ---I still have 7 episodes to watch. My DirecTV lost the local channels early this year. Thus, I lost my Fox affiliate. I have so many things to catch up on.  :groan: :groan: :groan:

--- End quote ---

OMGosh! Yes, You need to see the whole thing!  :umn:

Glad to see you back! We missed you.

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on May 25, 2010, 07:33:36 AM ---Fini. (Or is it?)

:waves: A few loose ends and one big question...

--- End quote ---
....Jack & Chloe are both alive!!  Just no details. Drat. :duno:
I imagine Jack went to visit his daughter & family, then off for more adventures we'll never know about.  Chloe probably quit her day job to be w/ hubby Morris & child. 
The worst that happened which still upsets me if I think about it too long is Renee's horrible death. :'( TL, I so hoped your hubby was right that she wasn't really dead & Jack & Renee walked off into the sunset alive and well. :js:

Very relieved Jack n' Chloe are still alive...or so the story goes!!

Ahhh...whata great show which I'll sorely miss.  :( 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version