General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

24 Season 8

<< < (2/23) > >>

TARAsia Fan:
CTU is back and it's better than ever. Chloe is working there.

From the promo that was aired during the World Series this week, we know Jack has decided to move back to LA to be with Kim and his *ahem* granddaughter. He's retired from the government, but then receives a tip that a UN ambassador is about to be shot. Then all hell breaks loose. It's tick... tick... tick... tick... again. :lol:

TexasLady:
Can't wait!! One month to go!!!  :jumpy:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on December 06, 2009, 07:03:20 PM ---Can't wait!! One month to go!!!  :jumpy:

--- End quote ---
Yeah!!  Me too, TL!   :cmas20  :xmas49

:MC:   :MC:    :MC:   ALL 24 FANS!!

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on October 30, 2009, 09:30:41 PM ---CTU is back and it's better than ever. Chloe is working there.

From the promo that was aired during the World Series this week, we know Jack has decided to move back to LA to be with Kim and his *ahem* granddaughter. He's retired from the government, but then receives a tip that a UN ambassador is about to be shot. Then all hell breaks loose. It's tick... tick... tick... tick... again. :lol:

--- End quote ---
:xmas49 Thanks for the info, TARAsia Fan!  I'm sure happy to know Chloe will be back.  Yeah!  Love her!  :cmas16 

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: RudyRules on October 29, 2009, 06:39:41 PM ---Recently, I heard Rush Limbaugh, an avid 24 fan, put in a plug for the upcoming season.  Did you know Rush has been on the 24 set in previous seasons?  He's also friends with Vince Flynn, author of a book series similar to 24.  The 24 writers have consulted Flynn on show content.

--- End quote ---
Flynn was a guest on The Glenn Beck Show recently.  Very interesting episode as Flynn described his newest book...of which the name slips my mind at the moment.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version