The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR 15 Feels like a set up - what's going on here?

(1/1)

pinstripe:
What is it about this season that feels so wrong? Why are the challenges so lame and easy? I'm starting to believe that the producers of the show are slanting the show to benefit one team over the others and that team would be Maria and Tiffany, the poker players. We have an all female team and none of the challenges have been physically challenging so far, something that's been know to do in the women in past seasons. What city did the producers choose as the final destination, Las Vegas, the one city Maria and Tiffany will know like the back of their hand.

Last year felt much the same way with so much time spent in China which benefited the eventual winners.

I'm almost willing to bet this years race will not end in a foot race just to help push Maria and Tiffany across the finish line without the traditional last challenge.

TARAsia Fan:
Hi Pinstripe. Welcome to RFF.  :waves: :waves:

You may want to discuss more about what's wrong with TAR in this thread.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18602.0.html

pinstripe:
Boy was I wrong! Who knew these two would be as weak at a physical task as they were last night? Just as well they are off as after tonight's performance I can't imagine them rolling the hay next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version