The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Jon Gosselin May Appear On Amazing Race Or Survivor

(1/5) > >>

puddin:
 :res: :res: :res: :res:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Oct 23, 2009 @ 11:23AM   
Imagine Jon Gosselin stranded in a remote jungle eating bugs. Or being forced to run mile after mile.

No, it's not Kate Gosselin's secret dream come true - Jon is getting ready to take a meeting with CBS and talk about appearing on special celebrity editions of The Amazing Race or Survivor, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively

http://editorial.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/10/exclusive-jon-gosselin-may-appear-amazing-race-or-survivor

walkingpneumonia:

--- Quote from: puddin on October 23, 2009, 01:24:44 PM --- :res: :res: :res: :res:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine Jon Gosselin stranded in a remote jungle eating bugs. Or being forced to run mile after mile.

No, it's not Kate Gosselin's secret dream come true - Jon is getting ready to take a meeting with CBS and talk about appearing on special celebrity editions of The Amazing Race or Survivor, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively

http://editorial.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/10/exclusive-jon-gosselin-may-appear-amazing-race-or-survivor

--- End quote ---
If this happens I will smash my television to tiny bits, put it in a blender, melt it down into a gelatinous mess then mail it to CBS.  (:;)
I will also cry real tears as I mourn the demise of whichever reality tv show perpetrates this obscenity.

theschnauzers:
Oh. My. Gods. No. Absolutely not. Totally Unacceptable.  Such casting would be suicide for the show.

Who is the casting director for TAR these days?  Or send letters to Moonves.

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: puddin on October 23, 2009, 01:24:44 PM --- :res: :res: :res: :res:

--- End quote ---

If he goes on one of them hopefully it will be Survivor. TAR doesn't need him.

DavidJunior:
 :barf

that's how i feel about this

especially because its HIM!!

ugh... i've never like the guy or the show, and now he's trying to get on another reality show because he screwed up and ruined the other?!

this garbage better fall apart or else there'll be some Hell to pay!  :knuckles:  :meow:  (:;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version