Author Topic: Jon Gosselin May Appear On Amazing Race Or Survivor  (Read 7665 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jon Gosselin May Appear On Amazing Race Or Survivor
« on: October 23, 2009, 01:24:44 PM »
 :res: :res: :res: :res:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Oct 23, 2009 @ 11:23AM   
Imagine Jon Gosselin stranded in a remote jungle eating bugs. Or being forced to run mile after mile.

No, it's not Kate Gosselin's secret dream come true - Jon is getting ready to take a meeting with CBS and talk about appearing on special celebrity editions of The Amazing Race or Survivor, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively

http://editorial.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/10/exclusive-jon-gosselin-may-appear-amazing-race-or-survivor

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Jon Gosselin May Appear On Amazing Race Or Survivor
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 02:48:51 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine Jon Gosselin stranded in a remote jungle eating bugs. Or being forced to run mile after mile.

No, it's not Kate Gosselin's secret dream come true - Jon is getting ready to take a meeting with CBS and talk about appearing on special celebrity editions of The Amazing Race or Survivor, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively

http://editorial.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/10/exclusive-jon-gosselin-may-appear-amazing-race-or-survivor
If this happens I will smash my television to tiny bits, put it in a blender, melt it down into a gelatinous mess then mail it to CBS.  (:;)
I will also cry real tears as I mourn the demise of whichever reality tv show perpetrates this obscenity.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »
Oh. My. Gods. No. Absolutely not. Totally Unacceptable.  Such casting would be suicide for the show.

Who is the casting director for TAR these days?  Or send letters to Moonves.
-- theschnauzers

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 03:55:54 PM »

If he goes on one of them hopefully it will be Survivor. TAR doesn't need him.

DavidJunior

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »
 :barf

that's how i feel about this

especially because its HIM!!

ugh... i've never like the guy or the show, and now he's trying to get on another reality show because he screwed up and ruined the other?!

this garbage better fall apart or else there'll be some Hell to pay!  :knuckles:  :meow:  (:;)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 04:44:09 PM »
If you can believe E!Online (link), someone's trial balloon has been busted.
-- theschnauzers

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »
If you can believe E!Online (link), someone's trial balloon has been busted.

Speaking of balloons, I was just going to suggest that maybe the "Balloon Hoax Family" should be cast on the next TAR Family Edition. 

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 07:45:44 PM »
As much as I loved the Linzes during that season, oh, pleasssseee! Not!

The NBC knockoff of the FE this past summer can have the Hennes.
-- theschnauzers

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »
No Reality to Jon Gosselin TV Rumors (Whew!)
Jon & Kate Jon Gosselin Kate Gosselin Radar Reality TV Survivor The Amazing Race

4:49 pm, October 23rd, 2009

EXCLUSIVE!

If you thought Jon Gosselin being on one reality show was enough, rest assured: that’s all it will be.

“Jon is getting ready to take a meeting with CBS and talk about appearing on special celebrity versions of The Amazing Race or Survivor,” RadarOnline.com reports “exclusively” — and wrongly. A source “familiar with the situation” (or not) tells Radar that Gosselin is planning to fly to Los Angeles in November to discuss reality TV possibilities, while “nothing is a done deal yet.”

As you know, Gossip Cop has been almost completely alone in ignoring the Jon & Kate debacle during its months-long domination of headlines. But Radar’s “exclusive” importantly doesn’t impact the couple’s eight children, is complete nonsense, and also happens to touch upon something we actually like – “The Amazing Race.” So let’s bust this rumor, shall we?

Jon Gosselin’s representative spoke to Gossip Cop EXCLUSIVELY and said in response to Radar’s reality TV claims, “He’s not looking for anything like that.” The report – picked up everywhere – is “not true.”

So “Survivor” isn’t in Gosselin’s future? “He has no desire to be in a jungle.” As for what he is planning, the rep observed that he’s “dealing with a divorce, his children, [and] TLC,” and reiterated that he’s not doing a reality show, and “never had plans to do one” after the series that made him a household name.

http://www.gossipcop.com/no-reality-to-jon-gosselin-tv-rumors-whew/

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 10:31:32 PM »
THANK GOODNESS. The thought of him running on the Amazing Race (with who?! Michael Lohan?! Kate?! Haley?! One/three of the kids?! All those ideas SUCK! :groan:) scares me. :meow:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »
You don't know the whirlwind of not-too-pretty emotions I felt while reading this topic! :dick :gaah: :drama :rulz: :killme: :whew :clean :funny:     
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »
 :funny: Fame whores. And Hooky's comment is too cute.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 11:05:31 PM »

At that point the smileys were the only thing left to express myself with! :funny:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

DavidJunior

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 11:18:07 PM »

At that point the smileys were the only thing left to express myself with! :funny:

I like how you were able to get some chores done in the midst of all those emotions

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 11:38:38 PM »

I like how you were able to get some chores done in the midst of all those emotions

That was me vacuuming up all the mess that the emotions left. :funny:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »

That was me vacuuming up all the mess that the emotions left. :funny:

I needed that after the trauma the first post gave me. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »
Thank goodness... Jon G"r"osselin (Mind the "r" I placed) is a BIG OVERRATED MESS...

If Survivor gets to have a celebrity edition, where would they be placed? In 2 of New York's Broadway theatres?

If TAR gets to have a celebrity edition, maybe we'll get our nightmare of having 11-12 legs in Los Angeles, California.
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 01:34:42 AM »
Thank goodness... Jon G"r"osselin (Mind the "r" I placed) is a BIG OVERRATED MESS...

If Survivor gets to have a celebrity edition, where would they be placed? In 2 of New York's Broadway theatres?

If TAR gets to have a celebrity edition, maybe we'll get our nightmare of having 11-12 legs in Los Angeles, California.

Considering we have two basketball stars, one Miss America, two professional poker players, and a songwriter who has a song on the country charts racing right now, I'd say a celeb edition isn't that far off. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 03:27:29 AM »
I'd rather have "Lester" back then this asshole. 

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »
We don't have to worry thankfully. I kept up with these posts on Twitter and imagine how I felt seeing the first post and then the subsequent ones. I was like Hooky, all over the place. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
Thank goodness this was disproved BEFORE I saw it, or I would have finally given up on my beloved TAR, and I would have said NOTHING could make me do that. So now I know of at least one thing. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 02:36:17 PM »
Well I caught it early on break at work and didn't have chance to discover the truth for 8 more hours.  So yeah my brain needed bleach.

Offline spontaneousss

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Jaime & Erik for TAR 16! Best Reality Couple ever!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 02:29:33 AM »
Well if Jon Gosselin will appear on TAR then I want my Speidi to be on too! Now that would really be epic!  :casey

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 09:05:01 AM »
Speidi would want the cameras on them at all times, refuse to do a Detour and then quit after one leg.
Just here to visit.