Author Topic: TAR15 EP7:"This is Not My Finest Hour" (The Netherlands)  (Read 94442 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR15 EP7:"This is Not My Finest Hour" (The Netherlands)
« Reply #300 on: November 05, 2009, 08:43:38 AM »
So where does Steffie Sunrise fit into this?   (:;)

Who could she have encountered at the hotel lobby 6 hours before the first team was released?!?    :knuckles:

That has been one the most bizarre bits of spoiler info!  Real but faked?

SteffieSunrise we were in Dubi. they were sorta old but not 2 old. The wife was really nice, made me laugh. i didn't talk 2 the husband he was on mobile

We were checking out and this American couple came in with tv cameras. They wanted to borrow Joe's mobile to call the airport.
they said they were doing a travel documentary but mum thinks it might be that Amazing Race show. we were to excited they promised us free skydiving lessons in America if they could use our mobile. they teach skydiving. I want try but I'll be too scared!
posted at 751 on July 29

fwiw:

Her twitter account has been deleted
I do believe her to be a real person, I think she just changed accounts due to going back to school
She ignored multiple attempts at contacting her
Clearly she could not have seen Ericka or Meghan being filmed.
I can see Lance doing something like this, but no need for them to 1) be filmed or 2) call for flights, as production has taken over at that point.

My guess? A teeenager who saw/heard that the race was in town and made something up to make it "more" exciting.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR15 EP7:"This is Not My Finest Hour" (The Netherlands)
« Reply #301 on: November 05, 2009, 12:31:10 PM »
So where does Steffie Sunrise fit into this?   (:;)

Who could she have encountered at the hotel lobby 6 hours before the first team was released?!?    :knuckles:

That has been one the most bizarre bits of spoiler info!  Real but faked?

SteffieSunrise we were in Dubi. they were sorta old but not 2 old. The wife was really nice, made me laugh. i didn't talk 2 the husband he was on mobile

We were checking out and this American couple came in with tv cameras. They wanted to borrow Joe's mobile to call the airport.
they said they were doing a travel documentary but mum thinks it might be that Amazing Race show. we were to excited they promised us free skydiving lessons in America if they could use our mobile. they teach skydiving. I want try but I'll be too scared!
posted at 751 on July 29

fwiw:

Her twitter account has been deleted
I do believe her to be a real person, I think she just changed accounts due to going back to school
She ignored multiple attempts at contacting her
Clearly she could not have seen Ericka or Meghan being filmed.
I can see Lance doing something like this, but no need for them to 1) be filmed or 2) call for flights, as production has taken over at that point.

My guess? A teeenager who saw/heard that the race was in town and made something up to make it "more" exciting.

Possibly part of the Masada conspiracy? Having the teams appear to leave early made Israel more plausible. :duno:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 01:40:18 PM by walkingpneumonia »
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere