The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Been to a RACE Location?? POST IT HERE!

<< < (58/72) > >>

DavidJunior:
^ Does the airport count in the trouble part?  :hides :lol:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: DavidJunior on November 01, 2017, 07:53:11 PM ---^ Does the airport count in the trouble part?  :hides :lol:

--- End quote ---
I live about 20-30 minutes away. So yeah, if you have an long layover it would count! If you are just passing thru you get a break. :funny:

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on September 30, 2017, 12:59:44 PM ---One month ago I embarked on a little trip to explore more of my little continent. I'm late posting aha but these places are so Gorgeous I couldn't recommend them enough as well as Stockholm which you must see!!!

Let's go to Berlin, Germany & Copenhagen, Denmark!!!!!!

I didn't manage to visit every Amazing Race sight but omg I fell in love with these cities especially Copenhagen which is now my number one city in the world just beating Stockholm. You have to go to both if given the oppurtunity and I'm sorry for the overload of posts aha! Hope you enjoyed  :conf:

--- End quote ---
The images you posted are beautiful!! :luvya: Checkpoint Charlie was visited in season 6 though so it's definitely a... check... in the TAR reference book. I had to do that. :lol: I would love to visit Denmark and Sweden in the future.

CocoNuts:
From TAR Canada:
Season 1-
Oakes Garden Theater, Niagara Falls
Quidi Vidi, St. John's
Mile Zero, St. John's
Toronto Zoo, Toronto

I have seen all locations in St. John's

Season 2-
Montreal Science Center, Montreal

Season 3-
TSN Studios, Toronto
ACC, Toronto

Season 4-
Sydney, NS
BMO Head Office, Montreal
Biosphere, Montreal
St Viature Bagel Area, Montreal
Mont Royal, Montreal

Season 5-
Signal Hill, St. John's
All Leg-7 Locations

Neobie:
Came across the trebuchet while making a TAR pilgrimage to Les Baux-de-Provence seven years ago!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version