The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Been to a RACE Location?? POST IT HERE!

<< < (37/72) > >>

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on November 29, 2014, 09:26:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: BrittishTARFan on November 29, 2014, 05:10:44 PM ---I've been only really to places in London so tower bridge, London Eye, Somerset house, Pottersfield park Ect

--- End quote ---
I wish I could travel to London some day. :wine: Never flown internationally before. The closest I've been to another country is Canada near Buffalo, New York at Niagara Falls.

I am certain about wine tastings and 30-minute wheel revolutions, but is there a lavish lunch or dinner to accompany the London Eye experience?

--- End quote ---

I think there is a way of having a meal on the London eye but it is really expensive your better off going to the Shard it is the tallest building in Europe and there are many restaurants I love London but I've never been to NY so we could have a trade  :)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: BrittishTARFan on November 30, 2014, 03:04:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on November 29, 2014, 09:26:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: BrittishTARFan on November 29, 2014, 05:10:44 PM ---I've been only really to places in London so tower bridge, London Eye, Somerset house, Pottersfield park Ect

--- End quote ---
I wish I could travel to London some day. :wine: Never flown internationally before. The closest I've been to another country is Canada near Buffalo, New York at Niagara Falls.

I am certain about wine tastings and 30-minute wheel revolutions, but is there a lavish lunch or dinner to accompany the London Eye experience?

--- End quote ---

I think there is a way of having a meal on the London eye but it is really expensive your better off going to the Shard it is the tallest building in Europe and there are many restaurants I love London but I've never been to NY so we could have a trade  :)

--- End quote ---
Sweet, London is definitely moving up on my international travel bucketlist.
Also, I have blindly booked a flight to a TAR finale city (see 6 posts above to reveal dest) where I will spend Christmas at. Fortunately, I will be driving to the airport in less than 12 hours of the TAR25 finale! :bounce

G.B.:
I made it to hallowed grounds last October. It was truly an honour.

redwings8831:
I should be able to add to this in a couple weeks.

BritishTARFan:
I know someone who's been to the wooden pier in Gdansk, Poland

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version