The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Been to a RACE Location?? POST IT HERE!

<< < (36/72) > >>

RachelLeVega:
After organizing my thoughts, writing down possibilities on paper, and taking care of things in reality... I am exuberant to say that I bought a plane ticket to an upcoming TAR adventure!!! :wohoo:

Nearing the end-of-the-year holidays, I will be retracing the experience of...
Show content:conf: SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.! :conf:...while personalizing a time-saving route to create an original exotic journey. I can't wait to talk about the trip before 2015! :happy:

Genius:
Visited in 2014 (so far)

Manukan Island, Kota Kinabalu (TAR4)
Poring Hot Springs, Sabah (TAR4)
Petronas Twin Towers, KL (TAR3 and TAR24)
Skybar in Traders Hotel, KL (TAR24)
Batu Caves (TAR11 and TAR24)
Sydney Opera House (TAR2)
Passed by Hyde Park, Circular Quay, Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and ate at a branch of Harry's Cafe de Wheels (TAR2)
Sydney Town Hall (TAR18)

Alenaveda:
From TARAUS3:

BritishTARFan:
I've been only really to places in London so tower bridge, London Eye, Somerset house, Pottersfield park Ect

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: BrittishTARFan on November 29, 2014, 05:10:44 PM ---I've been only really to places in London so tower bridge, London Eye, Somerset house, Pottersfield park Ect

--- End quote ---
I wish I could travel to London some day. :wine: Never flown internationally before. The closest I've been to another country is Canada near Buffalo, New York at Niagara Falls.

I am certain about wine tastings and 30-minute wheel revolutions, but is there a lavish lunch or dinner to accompany the London Eye experience?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version