The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Been to a RACE Location?? POST IT HERE!

<< < (35/72) > >>

cbacbacba1:
i went to Shanghai last week and i had been to several race location
let me share photos with all of you  :hrt:

I will find sometime and hunt for the route markers in my city - Hong Kong late this month :yess:

The Bund Signal Tower (TAR 21 Pit stop)

The Bund (TAR 21 - Where the footrace took place)

People's Heroes Monument (TAR 6 - The Tai Chi Place)

Peace Hotel  (TAR 6 - Pit stop)

Waibaidu Bridge (Garden Bridge)(TAR 16 - Leg 11)
Actually , the bridge is located right next to the People's Heroes Monument and it is located at the one end of The Bund
 :luvya:

Yuyuan Garden (TAR 6 & TAR 16 - Leg 11)

Art stone store @ the Yuyuan Garden (TAR 16 - Leg 11)
You can see the photo featuring Phil post on the wall inside the shop :luvya:

Xiaolongbao from the Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant @ Yuyuan Garden (TAR 16 - Leg 11)
i forgot to take photo with the shop itself :'(     but the dumplings (?) are delicious ! :hrt:

Zhujiajiao (TAR 16 - Leg 10)

others

TAR 7 INTRO

Electric bicycles which teams used in Beijing in TAR14

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on June 06, 2014, 06:24:27 AM ---i went to Shanghai last week and i had been to several race location
let me share photos with all of you  :hrt:

--- End quote ---
I had to return and savor these magnificent photos of Shanghai. :<3 I would love to try the steamed dumplings from the Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant. They look delectable! Also love the pictures along the Bund/Yangtze River.

Will be traveling to the U.S. West Coast again for another TAR tracking adventure. Wavering between Portland, Oregon; San Francisco, California; or a strenuously tricky Los Angeles vacation.

SamualDude:
It may be TAR Aus vs NZ but I've been to the Rangitata Gorge and went rafting there!

Bookworm:
I went to Seattle this Summer and I visited Gas Works Park. There is a large homeless population that resides there.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Bookworm on September 21, 2014, 07:19:19 PM ---I went to Seattle this Summer and I visited Gas Works Park. There is a large homeless population that resides there.

--- End quote ---
I didn't see anyone in those conditions while in Seattle nor Tacoma last summer. I do hope the homeless get good fortune and support from the city. Pains me to hear anyone living in an undesirable setting. :(

(Gas Works Park tip: Avoid the public bathroom!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version