The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Been to a RACE Location?? POST IT HERE!

<< < (33/72) > >>

Jobby:
Don't be disappointed Stekay! Because when TAR finally visit these places... the feeling is AWESOMELY surreal and you just want to kiss your TV screen at that very moment when you see those places you know and have visited before are being used by the race! :funny:

stekay:

--- Quote from: Jobby on September 08, 2013, 10:41:02 AM ---Don't be disappointed Stekay! Because when TAR finally visit these places... the feeling is AWESOMELY surreal and you just want to kiss your TV screen at that very moment when you see those places you know and have visited before are being used by the race! :funny:

--- End quote ---

Haha thanks Jobby :D Bulgaria might be a difficult one. They built a supermarket in the 2 weeks I was there though (seriously).

The Canary Islands are on my TAR wishlist though :)

Andre:
I've been visited The Monkey Forrest that TAR visited in S22 in Bali. I've been feeding the monkey as well. You know, feeding that monkey was hard core! I also visited Kota Kinabalu(The coconut Roadblock place in S16) and Keraton and Borobudur Temple in Yogyakarta(TAR 19 Pit Stop in Leg 2 and 3)

Genius:
TAR landmarks that I visited in 2013:

Umeda Sky Building in Osaka - featured TAR12 Leg 10 and TAR20 Leg 11
Osaka Castle - featured in TAR20 Leg 11
Noda Station in Osaka - featured TAR12 Leg 09 [technically, I didn't step out of the station, but I passed by it many times!]

Miyajima Island - featured in TAR20 Leg 11

Tokyo Tower in Tokyo - featured in TAR15 Leg 01 [but not to the studio where they did the wasabi bomb challenge]
Shibuya Crossing & Hachiko Statue in Tokyo - featured TAR9 Leg 11

Hangang Park in Seoul - featured in TAR4 Leg 11 and TAR17 Leg 11
Namsan Park and Seoul Tower in Seoul - featured in TAR4 Leg 10
DMZ area - featured in TAR4 Leg 10 and TAR17 Leg 11
Gyeongbokgung Palace - featured in TAR4 Leg 10

Hoping to visit more in Dec!

Reilly Queens:

and Engelberg/Titlis:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page