Author Topic: Your #1 Team Each Season & Their Placements  (Read 6714 times)

Online BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Your #1 Team Each Season & Their Placements
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2018, 05:30:02 AM »
Flo and Brooke=worst racers ever
I am a TAR nerd.

Offline NELs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2018, 08:31:01 AM »

I honestly liked them, and if it wasn't for Flo and Brooke their respective seasons wouldn't have been that memorable.

Online Gra1162

• RFF Sr. Member
  • *eye rolls*
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2018, 08:36:24 AM »

I honestly liked them, and if it wasn't for Flo and Brooke their respective seasons wouldn't have been that memorable.
But they are quite disreapectful they take and don't give i know thats playing dirty but still even though brooke plays dirty people hate her dirty play unlike dustin and kandice  who has there eyes on the prize
Sugar, you are an unemployed, uneducated leech on society and the only thing I would vote for you is to give you a handful of anti-depressants so that no one else has to be subjected to your constant crying anymore- Corinne, Survivor-Gabon

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
  • Someday, a Korean man is gonna be the death of me.
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2018, 08:51:35 AM »

But they are quite disreapectful they take and don't give i know thats playing dirty but still even though brooke plays dirty people hate her dirty play unlike dustin and kandice  who has there eyes on the prize

Yes. Flo was still ok but Brooke was a human migraine!!! Like if you want to be whiny and annoying be like Hayley or something. That's fun and Hayley was memorable and fun to watch.
Why are we even having this discussion in #1 team in each season anyways?
"If you ever feel of sudden calm and happiness, just know that I made your voodoo doll listen to Younger Now."

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2018, 09:53:17 AM »

Yes. Flo was still ok but Brooke was a human migraine!!! Like if you want to be whiny and annoying be like Hayley or something. That's fun and Hayley was memorable and fun to watch.
Tbh, Flo was much worse in terms of attitude. She threatened quitting twice throughout the entire race, even on leg 12. And she constant blamed Zach for doing something wrong when almost all of tasks were done by Zach ( Flo did 1 RB, which she finished last of the batch)

Brooke did not even do any of the things mentioned above. Despite her constant whining ('I can't!) , she actually loves Scott and tweated him well  :cheer:

Although both of them did awesome when it came to provide TV drama  :cheer:

My TAR queens:  :cheer:
1) Mirna
2) Brooke
3) Hayley
4) Flo
5) Marie

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Full Member
  • Someday, a Korean man is gonna be the death of me.
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2018, 05:39:36 AM »

Tbh, Flo was much worse in terms of attitude. She threatened quitting twice throughout the entire race, even on leg 12. And she constant blamed Zach for doing something wrong when almost all of tasks were done by Zach ( Flo did 1 RB, which she finished last of the batch)

Brooke did not even do any of the things mentioned above. Despite her constant whining ('I can't!) , she actually loves Scott and tweated him well  :cheer:

Although both of them did awesome when it came to provide TV drama  :cheer:

My TAR queens:  :cheer:
1) Mirna
2) Brooke
3) Hayley
4) Flo
5) Marie

YESS. I have so many TAR Queens that it would take probably an hour to compile a list about them.
"If you ever feel of sudden calm and happiness, just know that I made your voodoo doll listen to Younger Now."

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2018, 12:13:50 AM »
TAR 1: Kevin & Drew,4th place
TAR 2: Oswald & Danny,4th place
TAR 3: Ken & Gerard,3rd place
TAR 4: Jon & Al,4th place
TAR 5: Charla & Mirna,6th place
TAR 6: Lori & Bolo,5th place
TAR 7: Meredith & Gretchen,4th place
TAR 8: Paolo Family,5th place