The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Game - Name the Season and the City

(1/14) > >>

TheZanies:
Hi, I'm new to this site. Let's play a game!! I'll post 2 pictures of a TAR challenge, you have to give me (a) the TAR season (b) the city/country in which it took place. 1 point for each correct answer. Hopefully, people will play and we can keep this going, I think it could be a nice competition and after a month or so we could crown "The Biggest TAR Dork Ever" hahaha.

This is the first time I'm doing this kind of thing, there are clues in the photos but it might turn out to be too hard (I have no idea), in which case I'll post a third picture after a while (everyone should at least get the correct season with the 3rd pic).

Ok, here we go. Again, hopefully, it will catch on...

Coutzy:
Season 2. Sugarloaf Mountain.

The city was Rio de Janeiro

Jobby:
The Amazing Race Games board will fit this game perfectly well, and you'll get instance response almost immediately. ;D

Coutzy:

--- Quote from: Joab on October 16, 2009, 06:55:00 AM ---The Amazing Race Games board will fit this game perfectly well, and you'll get instance response almost immediately. ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh I didn't even realize it wasn't there. I just hit unread topics and got excited when this came up.

georgiapeach:
Welcome to RFF TheZanies! Looks like fun!

I think this may work better in our game board as well, so let me see about moving you there?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,108.0.html

If you want people to PM the answers to you for scoring purposes, you will need to have at least 5 PM's first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version