Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

TAR 16 Start Date?

<< < (2/23) > >>

theschnauzers:
A couple of things to keep in mind,

First, the Winter Olympics are in February, so I think TAR 16 would not brgin airing before the final Sunday when the Olympics close in Vancouver. Second date to keep in mind is December 6.  While its a projected date for TAR 15 to finish, it's based on how, with the exception of TAR 12, fall airings of TAR tend to finish on the third Sunday preceeding Christmas since CBS likes to have Survivor on the second Sunday prior to Christmas.

This would point to three spans of dates. A 21 day period ending just before December 6th, the period just after December 6th (which meand filming past Christmas and possibly New Year's), or after New Years since TAR wouldn't start airing until the latter half of February or early March, so it would finish airing in May.

georgiapeach:
The Olympics is a great point, it is always possible we could see a later start this time.

I am not entirely sure though that the finale date of TAR 15's airing would in any way affect the start date of TAR 16....  We all know Phil has missed TARcon's and check presentations before, due to filming.

Always assuming we are going to HAVE a spring season this time...  although there is a buzz for a November filming.

I'm with puddin, we need an official confirmation before we get too excited.

K2Review:
Doesn't the 4/16/08 renewal for 15 episodes imply that a spring season has already been greenlighted?

TARAsia Fan:
Not necessarily.

puddin:

--- Quote from: K2Review on October 15, 2009, 06:12:42 AM ---Doesn't the 4/16/08 renewal for 15 episodes imply that a spring season has already been greenlighted?

--- End quote ---
I believe the April 16th announcement was in reference to TAR15 per Phil's tweet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version