Author Topic: EP4 East Coast play by play with Football delay  (Read 22279 times)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP4 East Coast play by play with Football delay
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »
Anyone got a link where to watch this ep? Please.... I'll  be going to watch it only until Thursday  :'(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »
Anyone got a link where to watch this ep? Please.... I'll  be going to watch it only until Thursday  :'(
I bet its up on youtube, and CBS.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2009, 01:33:16 AM »
I've seen teams go from 1st to last, but not in the exact same leg. Sorry to see Zev & Justin go out that way.  :'( :'(

Heather & Eve, but theirs weren't nearly as heart-breaking as this. :(
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 08:52:47 AM »
I never count them because they did it the wrong way and didn't read their clue. Then again, Zev & Justin admitted they didn't either, but Heather & Eve was just so blatant.
Just here to visit.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2009, 12:49:41 AM »
I am really unhappy about Zev & Justin's elimination...it's scary to think that this could happen to any team, any time, without warning. But it always happens to the one's that have the most potential.

So frequently with the 9th Place elimination (I don't know why it happens), the team that is eliminated seems to be having an awesome leg, too good to be true. And then something extremely bad happens - and it's all over. Almost every team that gets eliminated here is just catching fire, just finding their pace, and then suddenly they are out. It's really sad.  :(

It reminds me a lot of Lena & Kristy, Duke & Lauren, Mark & Bill, Debbie & Bianca and Heather & Eve. Some of these teams' best moments and placings were found in the very leg that they were eliminated. :(

To me this episode is going to go down in the books as one of the all-time classics for me (it sounds wrong, because of what happened). The pace was so precise, nothing was too imbalanced (except the Zev & Justin editing, but, hey, this is the last chance we have to watch them race), the tasks were good, and just the right amount of both physical and mental abilities for the teams to demonstrate. Even the music was amazing! I'm sure Garrett & Jessica wish they could have made it here. :lol:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis