Author Topic: Ellen DeGeneres' Idol rehearsals  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Ellen DeGeneres' Idol rehearsals
« on: October 10, 2009, 10:07:35 PM »
Ellen DeGeneres is preparing for her 'American Idol' stint by watching old shows and critiquing former contestants on the TV talent series.

Ellen DeGeneres is preparing for her 'American Idol' stint by critiquing ex-contestants.

The US talk show host - who replaced Paula Abdul as a judge on the talent series - has a collection of DVDs of past auditions which she watches with wife Portia de Rossi.

A source told the National Enquirer magazine: 'Ellen and Portia have been watching old seasons on DVD to see how the judges interact with contestants and audience.'

Ellen, 51, has also enrolled on an online course to improve her knowledge of music.

The source added: 'Ellen wants to live up to the high expectations.'

Ellen is thrilled to be taking part in the show, and has already assured fans she will be championing their opinions.

She said: 'Hopefully, I'm the people's point of view because I'm just like you, I sit at home and I watch it.

'I'm not looking at it in a critical way from the producer's mind. I'm looking at it as a person who is going to buy the music and is going to relate to that person.'

http://entertainment.sg.msn.com/Celebrity-Gossip/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3633514

Glad she's taking this seriously! :tup: :hearts:

Offline panda

• RFF's Lady Gaga
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ./lady gaga rox.
Re: Ellen DeGeneres' Idol rehearsals
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 06:06:53 AM »
She's way too nice to judge. But, everything can happen! :D
M

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Ellen DeGeneres' Idol rehearsals
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 11:07:53 AM »
She's way too nice to judge. But, everything can happen! :D

Well, i think her comments will be witty and funny. Whereas Paula did seemed to be drunk and have no clue what she's saying most of the time.