Author Topic: S19 EP5: "Walking on Thin Ice"  (Read 20965 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: S19 EP5: "Walking on Thin Ice"
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »
Bye Ashley!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »
If you count Jeff's Mick you are up...

everyone had 2 "called upon by Jeff" except for Liz and Nat who had one each.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »
I'll post the preview screencaps in EP6 thanks for the help peach  :waves:, go sit on the beach or something  :meow:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2009, 07:58:51 PM »
Looks like the Russel H spoiler is also true.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2009, 07:59:36 PM »
Total 5 votes Ashley, 1 for Liz

Preview...Jeff in a challenge...Hold up! Hold up! Everyone hold up!!

Medical!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2009, 08:02:05 PM »
I'll post the preview screencaps in EP6 thanks for the help peach  :waves:, go sit on the beach or something  :meow:

But but...It is DARK outside and there are crazy flying frogs here! :lol3:

It is so nice to have the pics along with the commentary puddin! :thankyou:

See y'all next week! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2009, 07:11:02 AM »
Firstly, the part where Russell bitched with Liz, was very rude and extremely chauvinistic for me. I was very disturbed by it and hated Russell 958345798457845 times more now.

You go girl Liz, loved how well you did at the IC. You saved your own ass, if you did badly.. you would have been the one to go!

Ashley, time for you to go.. you probably whine too much. Natalie hasn't been on the target and she looks hell lot more weaker than you. I guessed she played a better social game.

On the other Russell. He's no much better than Russell H. Both Russells are probably chauvinistic, irritating and dominating. I hate guys who think they're everything in this world. Pathetic.

On the rain - Raining really dampens mood. My mood was very much affected and saddened by the rain in this episode.

We're down to 13 players! Nearly halfway there..

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2009, 11:57:16 PM »
Weekly Love-Neutral-Hate! :hearts: Luckily the rain happened or else Liz had a greater chance to go! And what's with all the Russell epsiode titles? o_O

LOVE:
Dave (HNNL): You are vocal yet smart! I have a feeling he'll be a juror, to be specific, Juror 4-6. Just a guess!
Erik (LLLL): Doing okay. Please don't give a deja vu (instead of a Joe scenario, a Brendan scenario!)!
Jaison (NLLL): Might go down again if what I think will happen to him will happen next ep. Please don't go Osten on us!
Kelly (NNNL): I think she will be a late juror or finalist! I'm liking her more!
Liz (LLLN): Woo! Great job on that challenge!! You rocked it! And looks like mother nature wants you to stay as well!!
Mick (LLLL): I am still liking him more! Though I wish we would start seeing more of him.
Natalie (LNLL): I wonder why she voted for Ashley when she said she is like her sister. But her being the only person not targeted by Russell H in Foa Foa other than Mick is a very good thing!!
Russell H. (LLLL): I don't know why it's hard for me to put him down. XD

NEUTRAL:
Ashley (NHNN): Well between you and Liz, I prefer Liz stay.
Laura (NNLL): I'm losing interest on the Galu tribe, seriously.
Monica (NNNN): I am kinda losing interest in her though, but I like her personality and the way she used her hands at the RC to eat/drink.
Shambo (LNNN): Went up a little but still in the middle.

HATE:
Brett (NNNN): Your neutral record's gone. :P Like what I said last week, you still have no now confessionals. Well I think I heard you speak this ep. But seriously, he's getting more invisible to me.
John (HHNN): Same as Brett!
Russell S. (LLNH): Ugh, I am hating him now. He's becoming more dominant, he really thinks he's the leader of the tribe (well yeah that's true, but he's going overboard).
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2009, 06:25:30 AM »
Anyway, i don't know if it's the fact that Natalie is stronger than the other girls such that she does not have a target on her back. But one thing for sure is that it has not been shown yet. She's either sitting out of challenges or being a less important part of a challenge... hmm, what do all of you think?

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2009, 08:11:00 AM »
Anyway, i don't know if it's the fact that Natalie is stronger than the other girls such that she does not have a target on her back. But one thing for sure is that it has not been shown yet. She's either sitting out of challenges or being a less important part of a challenge... hmm, what do all of you think?

Yeah those invisibles in challenges usually go far (Courtney, Natalie, and now this other Natalie and more...).
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2009, 09:13:37 PM »
Courtney and Natalie weren't really invisible.. they were portrayed as annoying IMO? Those who were really invisibles and made it to the top 10 were mostly guys most of the time and usually the first jury boot. :funny:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2009, 10:48:04 AM »
I thought that the Reward Challenge was really GROSS. But as much as Ashley's weak and lost the challenge for Foa Foa, my heart still goes out to her. Yeah, she could have sucked it up and endure it like the rest but well... I don't know, ha.

And I felt really, really bad for Shambo when Russell S. sent her to Foa Foa. Like, hello? If he'd said that it was strategy, that he didn't want too many people looking for the HII, it's understandable. But his reason? "She has to pay for the chicken." Who does he think he is, some commander-in-camp? It kinda sucked that she played so hard for the challenge too. And she was clearly so upset about it, poor Shambo. =(

Liz rocked during the Immunity Challenge! I thought that she really gave it her all. It just sucked that the people on Foa Foa weren't too good at throwing, lol.

Oh well, bye Ashley, it had to come. =(
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`