Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

EP3 Play by Play

(1/29) > >>

puddin:
Although this is the spoiler board and we love spoilers we do ask those that view this episode before those of us on East Coast time refrain and do NOT jump ahead of us. If you can't refrain from jumping ahead go post in some other forum, try sucks, they'll love ya there  ;) .
You know who you are,  I'm talking about the Canadian TV  :neener: and Philippine satellite viewers or whoever else. If anyone breaks the rule and jumps in and posts an update before it is aired ET they will be banned. Think before you post :angel: , thanks!

As always the updates may contain future spoilers so enter at your own risk  :tup:

:carryon:

puddin:
Some of us on the East Coast will have a football delay, its a minority of us.. but the rules for updating will not effect the start time of shows updates 8pm ET so I suggest to those with the football delay to stay out of this topic if you don't want to know the outcome, does that make sense?
I'm going to bow out and watch the show some other way  ;) and will not be helping with the updates, I'll either be way ahead or way behind   :lol: :waves:

Kiwi Jay:
8PM start with football delay! Same time I am watching! Just to make sure I am on time with others

puddin:
Yes the updates will begin at 8pm ET, with no football delay  :tup:
And again if anyone wants to help update please do!

TARAsia Fan:
I will be eating supper at parents house and joining in from there.  :waves: :waves:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version