Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

TAR15 EP1505 : "I’m Like Ricky Bobby" (Dubai)

<< < (37/38) > >>

Caelestor:
My takes on this episode:

It was nice to see the Burj Dubai. Too bad there was no bungee-jumping, since the building was under construction.

The water task was intriguing. The detour was meh. Of course, quite a few times waste their time with the "find a needle in the haystack" option. On the other hand, the judges this season are way too generous. Interesting to see the snow in the desert though.

The fast forward was useless (and too easy). One a season? You should just get rid of it altogether. Would have been interesting to see Meghan and Cheyne racing this episode.

The self-driving made this episode so much more interesting by shuffling the order. Also liked the interaction in this episode. That made this episode the best so far this season. It gets a 9 out of 10.

Hooky:

--- Quote from: Caelestor on October 20, 2009, 12:47:21 PM ---My takes on this episode:

It was nice to see the Burj Dubai. Too bad there was no bungee-jumping, since the building was under construction.

The water task was intriguing. The detour was meh. Of course, quite a few times waste their time with the "find a needle in the haystack" option. On the other hand, the judges this season are way too generous. Interesting to see the snow in the desert though.

The fast forward was useless (and too easy). One a season? You should just get rid of it altogether. Would have been interesting to see Meghan and Cheyne racing this episode.

The self-driving made this episode so much more interesting by shuffling the order. Also liked the interaction in this episode. That made this episode the best so far this season. It gets a 9 out of 10.

--- End quote ---

This was the best episode so far, indeed! But I'm VERY discouraged by the "once a season" Fast Forward. What is the point? Bring it to at least 3 a season! And we all know that we need self-driving back! Navigation skill is an important part of the race.

The tasks this season are also way too stereotypical of the countries they visit. I'm not learning anything new about the countries by watching this. It has become too much about cheap entertainment rather than enlightenment.

puddin:
I thought the Fast Forward was dumb, all Meghan had to do was stand there and worry about being out of control in her own mind. :lol: . How many FF have we had where only 1 team member had to perform a task?

Zack.:

--- Quote from: puddin on October 20, 2009, 01:28:40 PM ---I thought the Fast Forward was dumb, all Meghan had to do was stand there and worry about being out of control in her own mind. :lol: . How many FF have we had where only 1 team member had to perform a task?

--- End quote ---

Uchenna/Joyce?  :funny:

puddin:

--- Quote from: zackattack308 on October 20, 2009, 01:31:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: puddin on October 20, 2009, 01:28:40 PM ---I thought the Fast Forward was dumb, all Meghan had to do was stand there and worry about being out of control in her own mind. :lol: . How many FF have we had where only 1 team member had to perform a task?

--- End quote ---

Uchenna/Joyce?  :funny:

--- End quote ---
  :lol: Well that doesn't count but good one!  >>  :( = Joyce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version