The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

For those who can't watch TAR on TV.

(1/3) > >>

:jerry::
For those of you that can't watch TAR on TV,here is a link to EP1501.I'll try to post every episode possible after if airs!

I found this on a chinese site,but the person that uploads it is Canadian.

Usually it is uploaded the day after Sunday when TAR airs.

link removed by request

If you would like to know about the site, please PM me personally, thank you!

Hooky:
Thanks, Jerry! I watched Ep 1 and 2 on the official website but the sound got desynchronized with the images, so I won't make that mistake next week. :yess:

georgiapeach:
The problem with a thread like this is that by making these sites public, you are astronomicalyy increasing the chances that the videos will be removed for copyright enfringement.

It is a Catch 22, and in the past we have shared links privately only.

:jerry::

Just to warn you guys the queality of the site isn't really good.

And all the seasons are on there!

It has been there since the first season!

Well, if I can't have it here, then I'll delete it.

The purpose why I shared the link is because people on CBS have been complaining about how when your in other countries sometimes you don't get to watch it, and some Americans that can watch it are anoyyed by the complaining, so if everyone can watch it, then there wouldn't be that madness.

And reason madness, I want to 'spread the love'! :funny: LOL!

georgiapeach:
I am hoping to be able to continue to put up a LIVE  streaming video weekly, so if you need a way to watch please try that. It will run at the same time as TAR does based on EST time.

I keep a list of links as I find them, feel free to give me a holler if you are desperate. And let me know if you find a good one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version