Author Topic: The Amazing Race Intro  (Read 30137 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Amazing Race Intro
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »
I like Seasons 1- 7's intros the best, once they changed the beginning, it didn't seem the same, but TAR 14 had a good one, but I don't like how TAR15 just used recycled images.

14 was all recycled too, broke our hearts...the Intro scrrencaps used to be the most fun part ever!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 02:03:29 PM »
I like Seasons 1- 7's intros the best, once they changed the beginning, it didn't seem the same, but TAR 14 had a good one, but I don't like how TAR15 just used recycled images.

14 was all recycled too, broke our hearts...the Intro scrrencaps used to be the most fun part ever!
Yes, but at least it had SOME new stuff!
:lol:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 10:43:38 PM »
At least it's just generic B-roll stuff. Someday, some future season,  they'll probably throw in some red herring just to waste our time.  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 01:17:47 AM »
At least it's just generic B-roll stuff. Someday, some future season,  they'll probably throw in some red herring just to waste our time.  ;D
:lol: can you say Taku Drum?

Offline Jeesan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 08:56:36 AM »
I love all the TAR intros :hearts: They maybe different, but they all get me in the mood for the show!

I didn't see TAR Israel's intro before and I think its quite awesome. :colors The music, with those voices, is kinda like survivor.

Did anyone not realise that the TAR1 video without the voiceover in the first post was posted by me? :funny: :funny:

I loved these intros best -

#1 Ann and Diane's dance move which almost synchronizes with the music, lmao!
#2 Black family's HIAAAAKKK in season 8's intro
#3 Teri and Ian's robotic TAR3 head-turn, priceless! :funny:

LOL, that's exactly what I thought watching Ann & Diane's shot in the TARA2 intro, it seemed as if they knew when their shot was gonna be placed and were dancing to the intro music :funny:

Umm...I dunno which one to vote for!

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfClQVzt9xA

This music needs to come back to introduce the episode. It's epic and it makes for a great lead in into the intro. Currently, the music sounds frenzied.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »
camt tell what them song for tar

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2009, 05:22:10 PM »

This music needs to come back to introduce the episode. It's epic and it makes for a great lead in into the intro. Currently, the music sounds frenzied.

Yes! Bring Redemptor back! I still don't know why they got rid of it, but it sure is ugly sounding now.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »

Yes! Bring Redemptor back! I still don't know why they got rid of it, but it sure is ugly sounding now.

Miss this too! Brings me back to the olden days! And yes, the new pre-credits scenes suck. :P *can also be posted in the 'Why TAR has lost its magic' thread*
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »

Miss this too! Brings me back to the olden days! And yes, the new pre-credits scenes suck. :P *can also be posted in the 'Why TAR has lost its magic' thread*
I liked the "let's change the intro shots every once in a while" thing they had going on in 14...too bad they let it go on 15.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2009, 05:56:49 AM »
That is priceless! Even my family members who never watch the show just love seeing that! :mas25

My favorite intros are season 2-13, because it just felt so great, to me. I liked TAR14 because every three legs or so, the pics would change. They sadly dropped that for TAR15... :cmas13
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »

I liked the "let's change the intro shots every once in a while" thing they had going on in 14...too bad they let it go on 15.

That was terrible. I think they started with the intention of doing it the whole season (hence why Brian & Ericka and Garrett & Jessica actually had race clips) but then they got lazy and decided not to. It was horrid.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 05:40:35 AM »
Yet another lazy intro!
 :(

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 06:44:52 AM »
At least they brought Redemption back.  Well, sort of (plus it's a better fit in the beginning of non-premiere episodes).
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline nathandg0924

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 08:14:32 AM »

That was terrible. I think they started with the intention of doing it the whole season (hence why Brian & Ericka and Garrett & Jessica actually had race clips) but then they got lazy and decided not to. It was horrid.

Wow, though comments. It's not that bad!

But the first season's intro was very different the fact that Phil says something
I like the new intro in a way. really cannot decide what's my most favorite of the intros

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2010, 08:38:33 AM »
Israel's intro is my favorite. It is so epic. <3 And amazing, so it relates to the 'Amazing' Race.  :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 11:32:17 AM »
Israel's intro is my favorite. It is so epic. <3 And amazing, so it relates to the 'Amazing' Race.  :lol:

Israel has the best remix. The best montage is the TAR 2-13 intro.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2010, 12:19:48 PM »
Yet another lazy intro!
 :(

The intro wasn't great, but the very beginning was cool with the new music.

But if the intro does the thing they did in TAR 14, then I will forgive it. :lol:

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 12:23:39 PM »
At least they brought Redemption back.  Well, sort of (plus it's a better fit in the beginning of non-premiere episodes).

Really? Where? I thought I heard the low, frantic music in the preview.
But Redemption is the show's most memorable tune, after the main theme itself.  :hearts:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »

Really? Where? I thought I heard the low, frantic music in the preview.
But Redemption is the show's most memorable tune, after the main theme itself.  :hearts:

It was played when they first showed the bus with all the teams on it. Right before Brent & Caite were introduced.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 12:35:26 PM »
TAR 16 Intro:

Offline cosmophobia

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 01:54:28 AM »
Did anyone not realise that the TAR1 video without the voiceover in the first post was posted by me? :funny: :funny:

I loved these intros best -

#1 Ann and Diane's dance move which almost synchronizes with the music, lmao!
#2 Black family's HIAAAAKKK in season 8's intro

Kynt and Vyxsin had the best head snap I've seen out of all the teams.  :lol:

Teri & Ian + Susan & Patrick's eerie headturns/headshots FTW. :funny:
on a DVD commentary Lynn & Alex admit they had the Worst.Headsnap.EVER

I have to say that I always laugh at Don & Mary Jean's slow, inclinated head turn sparkling love and blinking like a Disney princess; Hannah and Margalit "welcome to the circus!"-esque scene and Dan & Jordan extremely frozen faces, but everybody is right: Terri & Ian's exorcist headspin is just hilarious!!

From my opinion, the best team scene is Maria&Tiffany, with the focus on the chips fading fastly to their evil, but brave pokerfaces in the background.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 10:55:33 PM »
Kynt & Vyxsin had the best background for their intro shot, IMO
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2010, 02:10:24 AM »

What was it? It changed after Leg 4, but why?

Offline cosmophobia

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2010, 07:08:46 PM »

What was it? It changed after Leg 4, but why?

I noticed that. In the first episodes is a cementery and later becomes the bockground becomes in a train moving?
Weird...