The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race Intro

(1/12) > >>

:jerry::
I personally like TAR15 intro and Israel Intro, which one do you guys like?
I've posted all the intros I can find please vote for the one you like!

The Amazing Race 15 Intro

The Amazing Race Israel Intro

The Amazing Race Asia Intro

The Amazing Race Season 1 Intro

The Amazing Race Intro (Previous version)

The Amazing Race Brazil Intro

Neobie:
Love TAR 1 because of the action shots and brilliant travel graphics (flight information board, camera effects, the CG plane), love TARI because of the revamped theme, would love TAR 15 if it wasn't a cop-out to be lazy about later seasons...

theschnauzers:
TAR Classic's Intro was unique.  It's the only one where Phil overvoices an intro that, in many ways, I wish they had kept using.

I'm not familar with how to embed the youtube video, but here's the link: TAR Classic Original Intro with Phil Khoegan narration

Caelestor:
I like the remixed of the theme (needed some change), but I hate how they don't update the intros anymore. They should at least put some pictures of the places they visit! However, they still have pictures of the racers doing tasks (it's updated every 3 episodes).

Phil's overvoice would not work with the current intro, sadly.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on September 28, 2009, 10:32:07 PM ---TAR Classic's Intro was unique.  It's the only one where Phil overvoices an intro that, in many ways, I wish they had kept using.

I'm not familar with how to embed the youtube video, but here's the link: TAR Classic Original Intro with Phil Khoegan narration

--- End quote ---

Here you go!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version