The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR 15 Insider Videos

(1/34) > >>

TARAsia Fan:
Yes, it's the return of the TAR 15 insider videos. Nice to have them back and thanks to CBS' channel on YouTube, I'll be posting them here as soon as they become available which usually means right after the episode has aired on the West Coast.

That is the case here so as usual, I'll post the vids as follows:

Scenes from the episode just aired.
Elimination Station
Deleted scenes
Mat chats
Post-race confessionals

I will say the producers are very good in providing the videos. Coming up. Our videos from the season premiere.

TARAsia Fan:
Let's start with scenes from the just aired episode.

Here's the first ever starting line elimination. Yoga instructors Eric & Lisa are out.

Here, we flash forward to Ron and Cheyne getting the first wasabi bombs in Tokyo.

To the mat in Tokyo and Meghan & Cheyne are the first to arrive. They get a nice trip to Aspen and Vail through Travelocity.

Poker players Maria & Tiffany get a reprieve as they hit the mat without two people in their tourist group.

Here, the teams head to Vietnam and find that the monsoons are in Saigon to greet them.

In Cai Be, the teams have fun in the mud task.

On the mat in Cai Be, Gary & Matt get to the first ahead of brothers Sam & Dave.

Say goodbye to Garett & Jessica.

TARAsia Fan:
Garrett & Jessica get to christen Elimination Station. Why this is shot in HD and the regular series is not is beyond me.

Congrats to Garrett & Jessica on their impending nuptials!

TARAsia Fan:
To the deleted scenes.

At LAX, Lance & Keri gloat about just barely missing elimination.

While waiting for the shuttle at LAX, poker players Maria & Tiffany meet Zev & Justin.

I don't recall this scene, but Lance tries to park at LAX and finds it to be a tight squeeze.

Marcy meets Flight Time, but mangles his name inside the shuttle.

In this deleted scene, we discover that Keri forgot her sneakers and has to beg for some at LAX.

Let's get out of the airport and head to Japan. That's next.

TARAsia Fan:
Lance & Keri show off their amazing knowledge of Japan which is basically nil.

In their cab ride in Tokyo, Meghan and Cheyne relish the opportunity to be in Japan.

In this clip, Marcy explains her injuries and hopes they won't slow her down in the race.

Cheyne tells us a scary injury he incurred right before the race.

While they're booking flights for Vietnam, Marcy & Ron and Garrett & Jessica do a little bonding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version