The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Tropical Storm Ketsana

(1/2) > >>

topaz:
since this episode will be featuring Vietnam (both on 1st and 2nd episodes), I heard some quite sad news today from a news cable that Tropical Storm Ketsana which the Philippine name is Ondoy will hit to that country in a day from now in which that storm had really made a big devastation in the Philippines, and when I'd saw the news about it, it really reminds me on the event on Hurricane Katrina, 4 years ago.  So, I hope that storm will not make a bigger destruction to Vietnam tomorrow as what had happened to the Philippines, last weekend, and let's us pray for the souls, victims and fast rescues and reliefs who'd felt the wrath of Tropical Storm Ketsana in the Phils, last weekend. :(

Moo:

--- Quote from: topaz on September 27, 2009, 07:47:17 AM ---since this episode will be featuring Vietnam (both on 1st and 2nd episodes), I heard some quite sad news today from a news cable that Tropical Storm Ketsana which the Philippine name is Ondoy will hit to that country in a day from now in which that storm had really made a big devastation in the Philippines, and when I'd saw the news about it, it really reminds me on the event on Hurricane Katrina, 4 years ago.  So, I hope that storm will not make a bigger destruction to Vietnam tomorrow as what had happened to the Philippines, last weekend, and let's us pray for the souls, victims and fast rescues and reliefs who'd felt the wrath of Tropical Storm Ketsana in the Phils, last weekend. :(

--- End quote ---

That bitch typhoon's gonna hit Vietnam after rampaging the Metro Manila and putting it into a state of calamity XD.

I'm excited though, at least I'm able to watch the Race tomorrow the same time with all of the US people. ^_^ I'm expecting that line as well next week if the typhoon won't recede. Prayers are always the most powerful tool for this.

topaz:
amen to you brother! :tup:

p.s.
I'm worried about my cousin who's living in Marikina, Metro Manila which it hit hard the most when that typhoon had came to the Phils. last weekend.

Snooky:

--- Quote from: Mooyou on September 27, 2009, 07:50:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: topaz on September 27, 2009, 07:47:17 AM ---since this episode will be featuring Vietnam (both on 1st and 2nd episodes), I heard some quite sad news today from a news cable that Tropical Storm Ketsana which the Philippine name is Ondoy will hit to that country in a day from now in which that storm had really made a big devastation in the Philippines, and when I'd saw the news about it, it really reminds me on the event on Hurricane Katrina, 4 years ago.  So, I hope that storm will not make a bigger destruction to Vietnam tomorrow as what had happened to the Philippines, last weekend, and let's us pray for the souls, victims and fast rescues and reliefs who'd felt the wrath of Tropical Storm Ketsana in the Phils, last weekend. :(

--- End quote ---

That bitch typhoon's gonna hit Vietnam after rampaging the Metro Manila and putting it into a state of calamity XD.

I'm excited though, at least I'm able to watch the Race tomorrow the same time with all of the US people. ^_^ I'm expecting that line as well next week if the typhoon won't recede. Prayers are always the most powerful tool for this.

--- End quote ---
Yes, could they perhaps do the same thing as TAR 8 and TAR 6 in saying that it was aired before the disaster...?

Caelestor:
Poor Vietnam. I remember when Taiwan was ravaged by Morakot in August. Not a pretty sight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version