Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

CBS has leaked the official map to Entertainment Weekly.

<< < (2/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
WHeee!!

CAI BE!! I am ecstatic, this is a fabulous location that could have been so much better in TARA.

DUCKS!!! AND 2 legs in PRAGUE!!  :winner

:wtg: puddin!!

--- Quote from: puddin on September 13, 2009, 05:10:46 PM ---
Where could we find 2000 animals? How about a Duck farm?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 21, 2009, 11:45:19 PM ---They were in Nam  between the 21st to the 23rd, based on presumed/known pitstop in Japan and KNOWN sightings in Phnom Penh 24-25th.

SInce we have info about the "pitstop" in HCMC on the 23rd...then my guess is first leg Mekong Delta, second leg HCMC city.

And based on all the research we did when TARA 3 was there, I would love to see more floating cities like Cai Be.

And don't forget the ducks.   :snicker:  LOTS of ducks.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 24, 2009, 12:01:43 PM ---

Need to check the Timelines to be sure about this...but seems to me we always had a bit of time around Prague...before and after?? ???

Not sure if there is enough time for an extra leg though, but I think the other times are pretty tight.

--- End quote ---

georgiapeach:
The ski place in Dubai is exactly where our source spotted them!! :hearts:

--- Quote ---Keri and her aggressive lawyer-fiance Lance. (“He’s so combustible. He whacked a piece of wood so hard, he opened his hand.”)
--- End quote ---

Does this sound like a martial arts challenge?? If so...where better than Japan? Chateau says we may have time that morning for "something else", based on shadow time.

georgiapeach:
At least then have the map heading the right direction over the Pacific this year, :lol:

But NEOBIE's is SO much prettier!!

apskip:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 24, 2009, 12:01:43 PM ---

Need to check the Timelines to be sure about this...but seems to me we always had a bit of time around Prague...before and after?? ???

Not sure if there is enough time for an extra leg though, but I think the other times are pretty tight.

--- End quote ---

Peach,
You may not be thinking about a TBC in Prague, but it would fit nicely and minimize the total time there.

georgiapeach:
TBC may be perfect there, we just have no proof of TBC yet, and the MAP says Pitstop...but we know they take liberties.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version