Author Topic: Glee  (Read 86032 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Glee
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2010, 09:50:54 PM »
You've come to the right place!! This next season looks like it is going to be even better than the first one.

Welcome to RFF GreenNegg!

:bigwelcome
Haha I know! I have been reading the posts as a Guest. I can't wait! Thanks for the welcome!

Don't forget to check out the TAR boards, we'll welcome your comments.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lengvet

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2010, 02:46:51 AM »
Anyone seen it? I have seen the first three episodes and I swear it's like High School Musi-crap without the crap. I really like how they managed the concept. The characters are credible and there's a perfect balance between drama, comedy and psycho characters.

Let me tell you that Glee is my all time favorite comedy show. When the show aired for the first season after being stopped for some months, no one expected such a great comedy and humor from that. But after completing its 2 or 3 episodes, viewers start watching it.. Then the time comes when Power of Madonna episode of glee airs which made the interest of tv fans to watch glee online just coz everyone wants to watch their favorite singer Madonna in episode 15. Melodious mouths and vibrant instruments musical are some responsible facts for the popularity of this episode.The finale episode of Glee was also very interseting.

Now Glee season 2 has lots of spoilers and humor for all fans ( The Rocky Horror Show, The Time Warp and Losing My Religion) out of which Britney Spears episode is one the top among them. I am waiting for Season 2 episode 2 in which glee club goes on the way of Britney Spears. I have checked the preview of this episode in which Brittany and the gang try to convince Mr. Schuester to let them do a Britney Spears number. Lea Michele was looking so cute dancing on the song "Hit me baby one more time". Glee is such a great musical show.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 06:48:26 AM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »

It's Glee against the music! Britney Spears gets competition from lookalike Heather Morris
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:58 AM on 25th September 2010

Britney's much trumpeted appearance on show Glee has yet to be screened. But a new promo of the cast performing her song Me Against The Music shows she may have competition from cast member Heather Morris who performs her hit song. Dressed in a black suit with a matching trilby Heather looked uncannily like the pop star as she gyrated her way through her dance routine.

The episode doesn't air in the U.S until Tuesday night. But excitement over the much-anticipated episode is building after the release of a new preview

While filming the episode Britney uploaded pictures of herself on the set to her Twitter social networking page with the message: 'What's up GLEEKS? Having so much fun on set!! 'Can't wait for you guys to see the episode!'

The episode showcases the singing and dancing talents of Heather Morris, who pays Brittany in the Emmy-winning show.
glee

Fun times: The cast copied six Britney songs in total and the show features a cameo from the singer herself

Morris was originally brought in as a trainer to teach the Single Ladies dance to Chris Colfer and Jenna Ushkowitz, having previously been a backing dancer for Beyonce. When the show's producers saw her they offered her the role of Brittany, the show's resident cheerleader.

The synopsis of the show reveals that Brittany and the crew try to persuade Mr Schuester to do a Britney Spears-themed number, but he is reluctant as he deems her 'too edgy.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1315067/Britney-Spears-gets-competition-lookalike-Heather-Morris.html#ixzz10YydscAE

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2010, 12:44:54 PM »
Glee promos:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 08:56:23 AM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up lengvet!

Welcome to RFF!
 :welcome:

Offline Janna74

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • No pic since I can't shrink.
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2010, 09:39:12 AM »
This B/B episode did not live up to the hype for me.  There was just too much going on with the music and some of the characters seemed out of character.  Loved getting to hear other students sing besides Rachel...it is GLEE club.  Would be nice if she could have Laryngitis again and we really not hear her for one episode.  Quinn was great in showing hurt and helpfulness.  Still don't know what I think about the new coach.  So much of that doesn't make sense.

Looking foward to how they handle the religion episode on Tuesday. I really hope that it is not offensive to anyone.
Big Brother keeps me sane while I can't watch Survivor!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2010, 09:04:01 AM »
Has Glee jumped the shark? Last night was not particularly interesting although I loved the duets. I'm tired of the religion aspect and I thought the Rachel/Finn duet was unnecessary and offensive which it was meant to be.

I wish the writers would get the show back on track. It's GLEE club, not a soap opera.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2010, 10:09:28 AM »
Has Glee jumped the shark? Last night was not particularly interesting although I loved the duets. I'm tired of the religion aspect and I thought the Rachel/Finn duet was unnecessary and offensive which it was meant to be.

I wish the writers would get the show back on track. It's GLEE club, not a soap opera.

I'm thinking they're doing more of a character development ATM.

I am shocked but happy at the developing Rachel/Kurt friendship. <3333 Awww.

And no Emma/Sue this episode!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2010, 09:31:47 AM »
I secretly wish that they will do another Lady Gaga episode(not a secret anymore  :lol:)

And of course, Brittany is highly entertaining  :hearts:

What about you guys? What do you wish to see from the show?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »
I hope they are character building for new story lines because last night's re-aired episode reminded me of the Glee that I love.  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2010, 07:28:17 PM »
I take it all back. Be sure to watch tonight's version of Rocky Horror Glee!  :hearts:

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2010, 07:48:44 PM »
Was it nice, TL?! I have to wait till tomorrow to watch it

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2010, 10:36:37 PM »

I really enjoyed it, it was good! I'll be interested to know what you think of it.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2010, 01:55:59 AM »
I loved that everybody got to sing. Almost everybody got a solo this time and even though Rachel sung twice, I barely noticed her. I'm not sure whether Emma or Mercedes stole the episode because they were both great.

There were good and unusual combos in this eppy. Tina & Brittany should sing together more often. I also loved Kurt/Quinn and Mercedes/Brittany/Santana
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2010, 08:44:37 PM »
I loved that everybody got to sing. Almost everybody got a solo this time and even though Rachel sung twice, I barely noticed her. I'm not sure whether Emma or Mercedes stole the episode because they were both great.

There were good and unusual combos in this eppy. Tina & Brittany should sing together more often. I also loved Kurt/Quinn and Mercedes/Brittany/Santana

You said it all! Who knew Emma could sing! She was terrific.

This should be the show they send off for Emmy consideration.

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2010, 09:08:41 PM »

I really enjoyed it, it was good! I'll be interested to know what you think of it.

:hearts: it! One of the best episodes I enjoyed! I find Sue funny, she's always going around to sabotage New Directions!  :lol:

But on the downside, I hate how the episodes end so fast!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
If they could all be like this one, I'd vote for 2 hour episodes.  :lol:  Sue is a hoot. She tries so hard to sabotage Will but usually falls flat on her face but she's always entertaining.  :snicker:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2010, 12:59:09 PM »
Sue is a hoot. She tries so hard to sabotage Will but usually falls flat on her face but she's always entertaining.  :snicker:
What I like it about her is that she's both Wicked, but concerned about the students at the same time.
The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2010, 04:05:12 PM »
True, she never wants anyone to see her softer side.  :tup:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2010, 02:35:42 AM »
As far as today's episode goes...I was completely shocked I didn't see that coming...good music, I was glad we got a lot less Rachel and more story for other characters. I'm kinda missing Mercedes a bit. I think Season 2 will be mostly about Kurt now, so I'm wondering if that will last for the whole season or just the first half. Now, was it me, or is Tina suddenly portrayed as a very superficial girl?
The story so far:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2010, 03:39:56 AM »
As far as today's episode goes...I was completely shocked I didn't see that coming...good music, I was glad we got a lot less Rachel and more story for other characters. I'm kinda missing Mercedes a bit. I think Season 2 will be mostly about Kurt now, so I'm wondering if that will last for the whole season or just the first half. Now, was it me, or is Tina suddenly portrayed as a very superficial girl?

Yes, I get the feeling about Tina too.

And today's episode was just...I'm shocked too (you have no idea how many times I screamed "OMG"). There is going to be a lot of character development, with new characters and expanding existing characters. If they can pack it all in together nicely, Glee will be really successful.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2010, 11:07:47 PM »
I'm still utterly shocked from the kiss between Karofsky and Kurt.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2010, 11:26:02 PM »
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2010, 11:03:05 PM »
I'm still utterly shocked from the kiss between Karofsky and Kurt.

Same here. Didn't see this coming!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2010, 11:07:40 PM »