General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Glee

<< < (34/35) > >>

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 01, 2014, 08:18:33 PM ---I sort of lost interest in Glee but have all of the episodes on the DVR. I will watch them when I have a chance and nothing else on to catch my attention but maybe I should do what you are doing. What episode should I start with?

--- End quote ---
TL, the Nationals episode "City of Angels" which aired tonight was episode 11 for the season. They've had several breaks in the season, so the first 10 episodes come in small pieces. Next week is the 100th episode, titled "100" and the episode I mentioned with the potential likely TAR reference is the following week now titled, "New Directions." It appears that "100" is going to be outside the storyline of these other 2 episodes, since they're planning 10 songs for the hour.

TexasLady:
Thanks. I have them all saved on the DVR so now I can be selective as to what I watch.  :luvya:

I have a love/hate with Glee and yet it draws me back in every time.

nosyrabbit:
https://www.youtube.com/v/lDX2bAHOHFY

Quinn Fabray is Back for 100th! <3

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on March 12, 2014, 01:33:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 01, 2014, 08:18:33 PM ---I sort of lost interest in Glee but have all of the episodes on the DVR. I will watch them when I have a chance and nothing else on to catch my attention but maybe I should do what you are doing. What episode should I start with?

--- End quote ---
TL, the Nationals episode "City of Angels" which aired tonight was episode 11 for the season. They've had several breaks in the season, so the first 10 episodes come in small pieces. Next week is the 100th episode, titled "100" and the episode I mentioned with the potential likely TAR reference is the following week now titled, "New Directions." It appears that "100" is going to be outside the storyline of these other 2 episodes, since they're planning 10 songs for the hour.

--- End quote ---

I need to clarify something in this post because more information came to light that wasn't known when I typed it. Episode 101, "New Directions," is actually the second half of the episode "100." and some of the songs selected in a fan vote will appear in that episode. It will continue to deal with Sue's decision to disband the glee club, and the end of the school year at McKinley and the graduation of Artie, Blaine, and Sam, all three of whom will be a big part of the rest of this season. The "New Directions" episode will also mark the end of the Lima storyline for this season, and possibly for the series, since season 6 is still planned as the show's last season. The New York storylines will take center stage in episode 102, "New New Yoek," (title just released), and Adam Lambert and Demi Lovato will still be guest starring when the storyline shifts fulltime to NYC.

TexasLady:
Wow! This is a big twist and I wonder if the show can make this total switch and keep their audience. Thanks for the information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version