General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Glee

<< < (33/35) > >>

TexasLady:
Interesting TS! Thanks for posting this. It will be fascinating to see if they take this turn for the storyline.

nosyrabbit:
I start watching Glee again after quit in the middle of S4.

This is all because Finn's eps  :'( I watch again from that eps to the current one.

And can't wait for Eps 100. QUINN and all the other alumnee IS BACK!  :hearts:

TexasLady:
I sort of lost interest in Glee but have all of the episodes on the DVR. I will watch them when I have a chance and nothing else on to catch my attention but maybe I should do what you are doing. What episode should I start with?

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on February 28, 2014, 06:54:18 PM ---I start watching Glee again after quit in the middle of S4.

This is all because Finn's eps  :'( I watch again from that eps to the current one.

--- End quote ---

I quit after Season 1 :lol:

Season two was THAT bad.

nosyrabbit:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 01, 2014, 08:18:33 PM ---I sort of lost interest in Glee but have all of the episodes on the DVR. I will watch them when I have a chance and nothing else on to catch my attention but maybe I should do what you are doing. What episode should I start with?

--- End quote ---
Maybe start with Finn's memorial would be good to start with :)

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on March 01, 2014, 08:51:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on February 28, 2014, 06:54:18 PM ---I start watching Glee again after quit in the middle of S4.

--- End quote ---

I quit after Season 1 :lol:

Season two was THAT bad.

--- End quote ---

OMG! Opposite with me, I thought Season 2 was the best :lol:
Can't stand with Season 4 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version