General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Glee

<< < (30/35) > >>

theschnauzers:
Just a reminder that Glee returns on Tuesday with its final 8 episodes of the season which includes the New Directions bid to return to Nationals, graduation, two theme episodes (Saturday Night Fever being one) and on Tuesday the guest appearance of Matt Bomer as Blaine's older brother, Cooper Anderson. FOX has released a preview that includes the broadcast version of Darren Criss and Bomer performing "Somebody That I Used To Know': its on You Tube (GleeonFox), and if you can, watch it now.......the cover of this 2011 hit from Australia and New Zealand is a must-see.

autowil:
Love the Saturday Night Fever episode! Alex from Glee Project rock with his role as Unique and his Boogie Shoes!! Other songs are nice like Mercedes's Disco Inferno and Rachel's How Deep is your love!!

Will watch the whitney's episode tonight!! And next week Rachel and Kurt's NYADA audition.

GreenNegg:
I have caught up with Season Three of Glee and started watching Season Four as well. Brittany's so epic and I love her!!! She was hilarious in Britney 2.0.  :hrt:

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: GreenNegg on September 30, 2012, 01:22:15 PM ---I have caught up with Season Three of Glee and started watching Season Four as well. Brittany's so epic and I love her!!! She was hilarious in Britney 2.0.  :hrt:

--- End quote ---

I'm so curious much like the rest of the Gleeks about what happened to the graduates! Some things from the first 3 episodes disappointed, while some had me loving Glee more and more!

I was surprised hearing from the first episode that Show contentMike & Tina broke up! I was like, what? That easily? Hopefully, there will be more ground story to explain that!

I enjoy the addition of Marley! I love her voice and so far her storyline, especially with her mom supporting her and all and vice versa.

Britney 2.0, imo, was much better than Britney/Brittany! Songs were imo nicer, and the eppy gave Britney Spears a more positive impression.

Episode 4 is titled - gulp - The Break-Up, and I just can't imagine any of the mentioned couples breaking up permanently! I just think whichever pair is separated next episode will reunite later in some way! Better yet, I hope the episode title is referring to Show contentJake & Kitty!!!

btw, Glee's covers are getting so much better! Chasing Pavements <3 New York State of Mind <3 It's Time <3 3 <3 Oops! I Did It Again <3 Everytime <3 And for episode 4, Show contentGive Your Heart A Break <3 Mine (I wasn't that fond of the original version because I just couldn't feel it, but I felt it with Santana's cover) <3 and the reprise of Teenage Dream in Acoustic version!!! <3

Prama:
I'll start watching season 4 tomorrow! Looks like it's gonna be another awesome season  :hrt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version