Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep #2: What the hell, SOB, Okay which team is first to check in?

(1/7) > >>

mswood:
Great this season is going to go at warp speed.

1.  Was the first leg a Non Elimination or TBC Leg?

2.  Will we even get a preview with footage of the second leg?

3.  Is this the only way CBS will be able to outsmart Puddin and her Detective Squad?

georgiapeach:
3>> yes dammit. It is a little hard to spoil an episode in 1.5 minutes between shows, lol   (:;)

mswood:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 21, 2009, 09:30:21 PM ---3>> yes dammit. It is a little hard to spoil an episode in 1.5 minutes between shows, lol   (:;)

--- End quote ---
Imagine my surprise I have only looked at a few pages, and all of a sudden I am going WTF..

georgiapeach:
We believe that this was not planned this way, the schedule got rearranged due to the Emmy shuffle. But yes, all the stuff we normally have great fun doing...the previews, the promos, ....we will be missing out on this week. 

CBS is probably grinning, but it does dilute the fun.  Oh well....

Coutzy:

Great this season is going to go at warp speed.

1.  Was the first leg a Non Elimination or TBC Leg? I'm undecided. For the record, I called NEL in a prediction game.

2.  Will we even get a preview with footage of the second leg? When the first leg ends. And somehow, puddin will still spoil it.

3.  Is this the only way CBS will be able to outsmart Puddin and her Detective Squad? See above. Nobody can outsmart the team at RFF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version