Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

Ep #1: Which team is Dancing with Joy Numero Uno at the Pit Stop?

(1/3) > >>

mswood:
Welcome everyone to the 7 time Emmy winner for best damn show ever!!!!   :jumpy: :wohoo:

Just a brief note.  Normally we do a who's getting the boot out the door pole, but since this is a spoiler board, I figure lets makes it a little harder to answer then just looking at the spoiler thread's first page.

1.  Ok, which team gets eliminated at the 1st Pit Stop?

2.  Which team gets eliminated at the 2nd Pit Stop?

3.  How many times are we going to here them talk about themselves as "Globetrotters"?

4.  After all the damn hard work Chateau did, do we see the teams actually in the airport like normal, or hardly at all like season 14?

5.  Just off interviews, who do you want to win?

6.  Who do you think checks in 1st in the 2nd leg?

topaz:
[edit] I have to comment on this topic, the poker girls will be dominated from Japan to Cambodia legs but the rest of the legs including the final leg will be dominated by Harlem Globetrotters and the rest of the team have no luck on winning at the pit stop.  Mark my word. :fish

Hooky:
First response of the season! Here goes:

1.  Ok, which team gets eliminated at the 1st Pit Stop? Non-elimination

2.  Which team gets eliminated at the 2nd Pit Stop? Garrett & Jessica

3.  How many times are we going to hear them talk about themselves as "Globetrotters"? Too many! But I still like them.

4.  After all the damn hard work Chateau did, do we see the teams actually in the airport like normal, or hardly at all like season 14? Hardly at all. Precedent is hard to reverse when it comes to changes that went in the "downsizing" direction. :(

5.  Just off interviews, who do you want to win? It's too early to have one team, but I'll go with three: Ron & Marcy, Mika & Canaan, and Brian & Ericka.

6.  Who do you think checks in 1st in the 2nd leg? Meghan & Cheyne

BayBay:
1.  Ok, which team gets eliminated at the 1st Pit Stop? Midpoint

2.  Which team gets eliminated at the 2nd Pit Stop? Mika and Canaan

3.  How many times are we going to here them talk about themselves as "Globetrotters"? TOO MAN TIMES

4.  After all the damn hard work Chateau did, do we see the teams actually in the airport like normal, or hardly at all like season 14? Airports will be back.

5.  Just off interviews, who do you want to win? Brian and Ericka

6.  Who do you think checks in 1st in the 2nd leg? Poker Girls

ImANewUser:
1.  Ok, which team gets eliminated at the 1st Pit Stop? none

2.  Which team gets eliminated at the 2nd Pit Stop? Garrett & Jessica

3.  How many times are we going to here them talk about themselves as "Globetrotters"? Herb & Nate - 5 times, at most. The rest of the teams - more than the number of times you can say 'Japan' in one minute. :P

4.  After all the damn hard work Chateau did, do we see the teams actually in the airport like normal, or hardly at all like season 14? Like normal. PLEASE.

5.  Just off interviews, who do you want to win? Sam & Dan, Brian & Ericka, Tiffany & Maria or Marcy & Ron

6.  Who do you think checks in 1st in the 2nd leg? Sam & Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version