Archive > Survivor Samoa

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Samoa'

<< < (2/15) > >>

Jobby:

--- Quote ---MOST UNCOMFORTABLE MOMENT: Ben shooting his imaginary gun at the “bad cop” Betsy. Now that was just wrong.

--- End quote ---

(:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

IS THERE A TWIST THIS SEASON TO BRING ELIMINATED SURVIVORS BACK?????

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: Joab on September 25, 2009, 07:43:58 AM ---
--- Quote ---MOST UNCOMFORTABLE MOMENT: Ben shooting his imaginary gun at the “bad cop” Betsy. Now that was just wrong.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

PLEASE. Why couldn't they have done the Outcast twist this season? :groan: On the other hand, I like how Probst focused on other people this time in his blog. :)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Raymond on September 25, 2009, 07:47:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on September 25, 2009, 07:43:58 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

PLEASE. Why couldn't they have done the Outcast twist this season? :groan: On the other hand, I like how Probst focused on other people this time in his blog. :)

--- End quote ---

I guessed he really hates Russell too. I remembered he doesn't like villians, which is the main reason why he doesn't like Gabon because it turned really ugly.

Alan:
Lol at Ben and Yasmine, just shut the hell up! :lol:

Seriously if I had to pick a winner now it would be Mick...Only Natalie seems to be an angel on that tribe.

As interesting as it is at Foa Foa, I agree Galu needs to have more time. But they only show conflicts so it has to be at Foa Foa.

puddin:
I don't even know the names of the Galu tribe besides Shambo and now Yasmin, and whats his name Dave? Dave only because of his unnormally small penis. Sorry, but really, please give these boys some swim trunks.   :colors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version