Author Topic: S19 Samoa EP2 ~Taking Candy From a Baby  (Read 36326 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S19 Samoa EP2 ~Taking Candy From a Baby
« on: September 17, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »
Survivor: Samoa - Taking Candy From a Baby

title from CBSPress

-----------------------

from tvguide:
Episode Detail: Taking Candy From a Baby - Survivor: SamoaA rugby-like game gets out of control and one player is ejected from the contest; one person is given the opportunity to make friends with the opposing tribe, but it doesn't go well. Meanwhile, Russell H. continues to disrupt life for the Foa Foa tribe. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game. Jeff Probst is the host.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:00:19 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S19 Samoa EP2 ~
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 08:27:59 PM »
JP: next time on Survivor .. an epic battle fuels bad blood between tribes
Yasminto Ben?: its ignorant, why would a dude tackle me?
JP: STOPPPPPPPP!! Out of the challenge!
JP: and Russell goes on the war path
White Russ: shes full of crap. Shes gonna pay for that statement I promise you..

more ......

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 08:31:41 PM »

more ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »

more..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S19 Samoa EP2 ~Taking Candy From a Baby
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 12:56:40 AM »
Thanks to survivorphoenix!

Preview of Episode Two of Survivor Samoa featuring the combined RC/IC schmergenball (the game created by the Survivor crew and adapted as a challenge specifically for this season), the ejection from the challenge of one of the players by Probst, an exchange between Yasmin and Ben at camp Foa Foa, as well as the obligatory Russell H posturing footage.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 04:14:15 AM »
Noteworthy: Yasmin and Ben at camp Foa Foa

I believe Ben was the person who hurt Yasmin in the challenge and got kicked out! I know that Schmergenball is a RC/IC Challenge and Foa Foa wins and the kidnapping twist returns from China! Yasmin will be given the first clue telling her about how the HII is hidden at Camp Foa Foa and whether or not Yasmin goes to Tribal Council is up in the air but I think she won't
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »
Find out who's next on Russell's hit list and who gets the booted from a challenge on the next Survivor

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 05:53:54 PM »
Eric's reaction could be from being booted himself....or from someone else being booted. Who is that at the end? Ben? He didn't look happy either...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »
Any confirms of the eyes of the woman shown when Russell goes on the war path?

And why would Yasmin complain to Ben? Doesn't that mean it wasn't Ben, because it wouldn't be smart for Yasmin to say that to him?

This only leaves Mick, Russell H, Jaison, and Mike (unless a Galu member tackled her which is unlikely). I can only imagine Russell as the culprit there.

From the above statement, could it be that Yasmin complains to Ben about Russell, Ben then tells Russell, Russell then gets pissed off and says what he said on the preview?

This is all pure spec, though.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 09:02:39 PM »
Eric's reaction could be from being booted himself....or from someone else being booted. Who is that at the end? Ben? He didn't look happy either...

is that Dave at the end??? Maybe it could be from losing the challenge too?

Any confirms of the eyes of the woman shown when Russell goes on the war path?

And why would Yasmin complain to Ben? Doesn't that mean it wasn't Ben, because it wouldn't be smart for Yasmin to say that to him?

This only leaves Mick, Russell H, Jaison, and Mike (unless a Galu member tackled her which is unlikely). I can only imagine Russell as the culprit there.

From the above statement, could it be that Yasmin complains to Ben about Russell, Ben then tells Russell, Russell then gets pissed off and says what he said on the preview?

This is all pure spec, though.

i think that's pretty viable.

Here's another scenario: maybe Yasmin is letting out her anger at Ben. It sounds like she's saying "Listen ignorant, why would a dude tackle me?!" like she's mad that ben is ignorant that she's mad at him.

Also i think it looks like the guy that hits Yasmin is probably Jaison or Ben but more likely Ben. (look in the back, Russel S., Yasmin, and John, against Jaison, Ben, and Ashley???)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 09:15:07 PM »
That makes sense too, Acoustic. We'll see next eppy!
Btw here's what the intro music sounds like (not sure if this is real, I just found it on Youtube):

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 06:40:54 AM »
This is absolutely brutal. It's not even held in water, any fall could result in a huge injury. And it's usually in challenges like this that guys start singling out "weak women" and vote them off. Poor girls. =(
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline The Amazing Race

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »
I hate Russell H. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 01:35:27 PM »
Looks like Galu wins the fishing gear RC/IC combo challenge sending Yasmin to FoaFoa whatever the twist is that replaces Exile Island.

http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/57616?page=6

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »
Shambo has the net...Ben is eying a lizard for lunch, and we have TREE MAIL!! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »
presspics

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 03:18:54 AM »
Match? I think so.

And from this, we can conclude that Monica sat out. And how will the challenge be? They have to score on the net on the pole right? But in the first pic of puddin's post in "Next time on Survivor..." there's Shambo, Kelly & Laura on some platform. So what is their job?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 10:46:57 PM »
For the first time in "Survivor" history, Jeff Probst, who on Sunday won an Emmy for hosting the CBS series, ejects a competitor from the Rewards Challenge for inappropriate behavior when the Foa Foa and Galu tribes face off!

Then a twist gives one of the castaways a chance to make new friends on the opposing tribe -- and possible secret alliances -- but she blows the opportunity and rubs them the wrong way.
Then Russell, who has already been labeled one of the series' worst-ever villains and was responsible for Marisa Calihan's ousting last week, goes on the warpath. "She is going to pay for that statement, I promise you," he declares.

"Survivor: Samoa" airs Thursday nights at 8 p.m. on CBS.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/78970/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 11:22:13 PM »
TDT

REWARD/IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: "Schmergen Brawl" - Galu wins?
HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS: Yasmin gets "selected"
BOOT: Natalie? Mike? Betsy?
Survivor: Samoa episode 2 detailed boot spoilers/ speculation
   As with Ep1, there are CBS-provided shots of an Ep3 challenge, in which Ashley, Monica and Kelly are visible. So those people should all be safe in Ep2.

Complete re-do update: We previously assumed Galu was headed to Tribal because Yasmin was at Foa Foa camp, but the shot of Shannon with the reward equipment - at right - trumps that, thanks to VolcanicGlass.

So, moving on: Who at Foa Foa is most at risk? Ashley (see above) and Russell H. (the show's all about him so far, and he's on S20) both appear to be safe. From Probst's comments, so do Jaison and Ben, who appear to stick around a while. That leaves pretty much everyone else. Most at risk based on Ep1 would appear to be Natalie and Betsy, possibly Mike, maybe Liz.

- Natalie: Russell's stated plan with his "dumb-ass girl alliance" was to make secret F2 alliances with Ashley, Natalie and Marisa, which he would apparently break as soon as anyone starts to waver (Marisa). Since Ashley's safe and Marisa is gone, that leaves Natalie, who was last seen being warned by Betsy not to trust Russell. Which is what got Marisa booted. So Natalie is a possibility to follow in Marisa's footsteps.

- Betsy: Did not vote with the tribe on the Marisa boot, which is not a good move. While it's too soon to assess how she does in physical challenges, there's no hiding she's the oldest woman on the tribe. If culling the "weak" remains the mantra, she could go.

- Mike: Editing tricks aside, seemed more convinced than anyone else on his tribe (or Jeff Probst) that he was not a physical liability. On the other hand, even though they were voting out the weak in Ep1, received not a single vote. Although Mike seemed to think Marisa started a "plot against me," and Mick and Natalie both apparently promised not to vote for him.

- Liz: Pre-Ep1 airing interview is the only reason to doubt her longevity. She seems to be reasonably integrated into the tribe, even high-fiving Ben in the PIP promo, despite not having an "alliance" with Russell that was named in Ep1. 

http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_samoa/spoilers/e2/boot.htm

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 04:10:51 AM »
I think Ben will go home. Just speculation. (Although still confirming next episode if this is right)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 09:30:48 AM »
Someone from Foa Foa will be gone again. :groan:

I hope it's not Betsy!!!