Author Topic: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION  (Read 160412 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »
Victory is Sweet for Jordan

Was it possible to win Big Brother 11— that vicious game of lies, scams and subterfuge—by being sweet, simple and utterly clueless? Oh, you bet. Jordan Lloyd, a 22-year-old bowling alley waitress from Charlotte, North Carolina, walked away with the top prize money—half a million bucks—and maybe even a super-hunky boyfriend, to boot. TV Guide Magazine talked to the still-dazzled Jordan about her unexpected victory.

Let’s cut right to the chase: Will you and Jeff become a couple? Say yes.
We’re talking. It’s up in the air right now. He lives in Chicago, which ain’t very convenient. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t work out, we’ll just be good friends.

That’s not what America wants to hear.
Well, I do know this: He hasn’t said one word about taking me on that trip he won to Hawaii. What’s up with that?

Were you surprised how much the audience and most of the contestants came to dislike (runner-up) Natalie? It was pretty overwhelming.
I had no clue. I only got to know Natalie toward the end and she really is a sweet girl. I didn’t know she lied as much as she did. When I found out she was 24, not 18, I was blown away.

Let’s discuss that way-too-short, way-too-tight black dress you wore in the finale. You were fighting with it all night.
Oh, my God! I brought that dress with me to wear if I got to the end of the game but then I gained 10 pounds in the BB house! I wore it anyway because I worried that if I switched to something different it would give me bad luck, and I spent the whole night trying to pull it down to keep from showing off something I shouldn’t. I didn’t wanna look like a hoochie.

You won the game without backstabbing anyone and told very few fibs. What, in your mind, was the worst thing you did?
Getting into that argument with Russell. You never call a girl “fat”! I wanted to hit him but I knew I couldn’t do that because I’d get expelled, so I just body-slammed him with my boobs. [Laughs] I don’t know where that came from. I have never done that before in my life—ever!

Where’s the money going?
The first thing I’ll do is look for houses and find somewhere good to live—my mom and I have been sleeping in the same room! She and my brother really struggled financially to make rent while I was in the house, so I’ll pay off bills, and put the rest in the bank. As long as my family is taken care of, I’m fine.

No dreams of stardom?
What am I gonna go do, be a model? [Laughs] I’m too thick. No, when everything settles down, I plan to go to dental school and learn to be a hygienist. I just wanna be normal.

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/big-brother/victory-is-sweet-for-jordan-2392.html

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »
OMG those pics are SO cute  :hearts: :hearts:  thanks Will. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »
Julie Chen's final blog on BB11:

Wait! It’s over? It’s done? Yes, my Big Brother friends, the season has come to an end. Phooey. Granted, I’ve got some stuff going on (Baby ChenTot is on his way…well, soon!), but it’s always a bit sad when I say the final goodnight at the end of each season. Sigh…what a season it was!

BUT FIRST… (Chenbot lives on!)

FINAL H.O.H. PART ONE:
First round of HOH: “Log Jam”
WINNER: Kevin

Set-up: The Houseguests stood on a log while keeping contact with their key. As the seasons began to turn, so did the log. We threw wind, rain, leaves and snow at them. Jordan fell first.

Cut to…Natalie thinks Kevin is good on his word to take her to the final two and jumps off the log roll 10 minutes or so after Jordan fell (she was having a shower when it happened). WOW! As I watched, I couldn’t help but think…“You get to the Final 3 and you believe anyone??” Sigh. I’m not going to lie…Natalie played a good game, but, that was a stupid move. I’m sitting at home screaming at the television, “Stay on the damn log!” Not because I’m partial…I just couldn’t believe she’d be that big of a gambler! Having said that, she may not have been the dominant force in our Big Brother competitions, but she ultimately got herself far in this game. Natalie haters, think it through. It’s a GAME, she played it good enough to get her to the Final Two.

SIDE NOTE: Folks, I know some of you think there was some sort of conspiracy with this challenge…Natalie didn’t break any rules on this. I do appreciate the passion, though…thanks for caring!

Natalie to Jordan: “What the hell was that white stuff?”
Jordan: “It’s snow, Natalie.”

DID YOU KNOW?, PART ONE:
The Big Brother pets this season were fish – Tiger Barb from Sumatra and Rand Garra Algae Eaters from Borneo.

HOH – PART TWO: “Heads Will Roll”
Winner: Jordan

Since Kevin won Part 1 of 3 for the final H.O.H. competition, Part 2 was between the ladies of the house.

Natalie and Jordan took turns (while the other was in lock-down, unaware of the end result…Kevin was sweating it out, also in lockdown, somewhere in the BB house). One at a time, each stood at the base of a ramp with the names of former Houseguest printed on balls which they then needed to roll up the ramp in order of this season’s H.O.H. reign.

Jordan won (Natalie: 5 correct; Jordan: 9 correct).

DID YOU KNOW?, PART TWO:
There are 52 cameras used in the Big Brother House.
There are 95 microphones used in the Big Brother House.
There are 119 one-way mirrors in the Big Brother House.
It takes approximately 230 laps in the pool to equal a mile.
There are approximately 200-300 hours of footage shot to produce one episode!!

H.O.H. COMPETITION PART 3: “Jury Rules”
Winner: Jordan

Talk about a nail-biter. It came down to a tie between Kevin and Jordan and up to…the chalkboard. And a question about the total votes cast (including tie-breakers) this entire season. I thought Kevin had it. He was counting on his fingers while Jordan seemed panicked. Readers…we all under-estimated Jordan. The correct answer was 51…she wrote 50. Well. Done. Jordan.

FINAL HOUSEGUEST QUOTES:

Jeff to Lydia during the Jury House Debate: “I might as well talk to that plant!”…It’s like talking to a road cone!”

Jeff to Jessie during the Jury House debate: “This room doesn’t fit your head, and we’re outside!”

Lydia (while casting her vote): “Jordan, I love a good blonde.”

I (and my alter ego, Chenbot) would like to thank all of you for supporting the show and supporting me. I’m not going to even try to spin this…I was sweating it…as much as I wanted to host the Big Brother Finale, I wasn’t sure if Baby ChenTot had different plans for me. We all made it to the end…I thank all of you for your kind words and support. You have no idea how much this has meant to me. Big Hug to All! I’m off to have A BABY…YAHOO!! Big Brother fans…you’re the best!

BTW: You can see Jeff on “The Bonnie Hunt Show” this Friday…check your local listings! They’re both from Chicago…should be fun to watch!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/17/julie-chen-blogs-big-brother-11-on-the-finale-and-signing-off/

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »
Jeff and Jordan at the CBS Fall Premiere Party last night....they are such a cute couple!

From the same event: There are a few more solo pictures of Jordan (besides the ones you linked to) at Getty Images. Not going to link to the pictures because they're going to be watermarked if I give you the large non-preview version, but they're under the Entertainment tab under the subject of CBS' New Season Celebration - Arrivals. Either I went too fast to tell or I really didn't see any, but I couldn't find any other pictures of Jeff.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 11:56:08 AM »
oh will those pic's r awsome , love love them..so nph and cbs premer last night  :hearts: our fav couple having the time of there life, jmo but i think jordo is in shock....
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2009, 12:13:19 PM »
yeah I think Jordan is definitely in a state of shock.  Now she's meeting producers and celebs and all. 

I can't wait for Jeff on Bonnie Hunt  :jam:

Julie's blog is so cute...baby ChenTot  :lol: :lol: 

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2009, 12:27:32 PM »
kc me eather i can't wait till tommorow i hope jordo is with him that would b great. :jumpy:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »
Ronnie is going to Vegas as well. He twittered a while ago saying he finally got some sleep last night after partying for 36 hours straight. He's heading to Vegas today as well some other hg's. Laura is already there.

edited....

My bad... Ronnie and his wife Michelle are already in Vegas. He posted a few pics on FB just now. Sheila from BB9 is already there. Steven is at the airport in San Diego waiting to get on the plane to fly to Vegas.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:02:36 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »
Jordan interview with Ross Mathews. 

http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews

Spoiler!  He will be interviewing TAR contestants as they are eliminated.  :yess:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 01:18:59 PM »
yea tar!!!! :hearts: :hearts: i can't wait and suvior starts tonight.
i just watched the vid of ross and jordan loved it.. he is so funn to watch while interviewing ppl..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 01:39:09 PM »
I love Ross!  

And it's even better when he likes the same people I do  :yess:

I loved the interview with Jordan.   I love all the interviews it helps with missing the feeds and all.  Can't go cold turkey with the BB addiction  :ascared

I wished I lived near Vegas or knew someone from CBS I'd so be in Vegas this weekend!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »
Click on link below to view pictures from the parties of the past two nights:

http://www.thebaubshow.com/

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 05:55:08 PM »
I sent Michele a note on Facebook, and she responded the next day.  What a classy lady.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 10:01:05 PM »
Quote from: RealityFreakWill on Yesterday at 01:04:44 PM
Chima is in LA partying with the BB alumni. Parker, BB9 posted a few pictures on FB from last night. The pictures included Joe, BB8, Chelsia & Parker, BB9, Brian, Keesha & Steven, BB10 and Chima & Russell, BB11. It said that Chima and Russell made up and had a good time.

Lydia posted a few pictures of herself and Jessie partying on twitter.

I'm trying to find more info on the BB11 hg's. It looks like almost all will be heading to Vegas for the huge BB bash on Saturday.

Hi Will, et al, I was emailed this site this morning - it is Lydia's Twitter page and her pics from last nite, including Chima & Russell arm in arm. I think they all went to an after party at Boogie's new place. I was told there was going to be one and that they were all invited, so I am assuming that's where they were.

Did you see any other pictures from last night and where are they at?

OK - DUH - I forgot to hit "paste" Late nite last nite - here you go: http://twitpic.com/photos/toomuchlydia4u

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »
I think you guys heard about Jeff being on Bonnie Hunt's show, right? Well, he won't be alone. From the Twitter user "bigbrotherleak": http://twitpic.com/i4abu

Don't know if it's okay for me to actually put the picture up as a picture. So I kept it a link just to be on the safe side.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »
I think you guys heard about Jeff being on Bonnie Hunt's show, right? Well, he won't be alone. From the Twitter user "bigbrotherleak": http://twitpic.com/i4abu

Don't know if it's okay for me to actually put the picture up as a picture. So I kept it a link just to be on the safe side.
I'll be watching for sure! I'll even record the clip and youtube it  :hearts:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »
thanks Mandoli, that's great Jordo will be there too.  And also I noticed a new pic put up by that page, JJ, Ronnie and Manchelle in Vegas! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 12:24:16 AM »
Jeff and Jordan on The Bonnie Hunt Show to air tomorrow (Friday)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »
Today was Julie Chen's last day to work on The Early Show before going on maternity leave. She is due October 4th.

Her co-anchors threw a baby shower today on the show. Here's the video:

courtesy of CBS

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »
I finally watched the Bonnie Hunt show to see Jeff and Jordan, it was wonderful.....they are just as cute with each other out of the house as they were in the house!  :-* Good interview even though Bonnie Hunt kind of called Jeff out on using a politically incorrect term for gay. I still just love them both  :hearts:  I also think BB's finale was the best ever   :tup:  Hope they continue to do the 2 hour finale show at the end of each season!
delightful just delightful

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2009, 03:45:00 PM »
i just watched the bonnie show also what a great suprise to see jordo i had not read the earler post...
ijmo bonnie spent way to much of our be loved jefs time talking about his comment and i think she made him feel bad B:) B:) i realy liked her show more last yr this year she spends more time talking about dogs than ppl.
also when is the real thing going to b on for vegas any one no???
I MISS JJ !!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2009, 12:58:34 AM »
Jeff and Jordan on The Bonnie Hunt Show

courtesy of menofbigbrother7
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 01:09:01 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2009, 01:59:37 AM »
Saw Howie on the feeds tonight in LV--did he give RFF a shout out?  He gave everyone else one, and still giving them.
No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2009, 10:55:45 AM »
I really wish I was in Vegas this weekend. This has to be the biggest reunion of BB alumni  ever and not just BB, Survivor and Real World cast are there as well.....

So far as I know the BB peeps are there are...

BB2:
Krista
BB3:
Diane
BB4:
Danielle
Erika
BB5:
Nakomis
BB6:
Maggie
James
Howie
BB7:
Nakomis
Erika
Diane
James
Danielle
BB8:
Joe
Kail
Jen
Eric
Zach
Dick
BB9:
Parker
Alex
Chelsia
Sheila
BB10:
Steven
Jessie
Libra
April
Michelle
Ollie
Keesha
BB11:
Laura
Casey
Ronnie
Jessie
Lydia
Russell
Jeff
Jordan

Michele's on her way to Vegas....she was having a hard time finding an available flight and she found one at the last minute!

Braden's fans are encouraging him on FB to go there today. Tonight is the biggest party of all parties!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 01:33:21 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2009, 01:02:29 PM »
 :waves: take me with u lol :js: :conf: :conf: :party: :plane: :plane:let goooo willl....we might make it... :tup:
tv junky needs help!!!!!