Author Topic: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION  (Read 160415 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: POST FINALE BB11 UPDATES and DISCUSSION
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2009, 11:51:21 AM »
So, what's the story with Natalie?  I haven't seen any post interviews with her and there was only a short blurp here in our local paper that she came in 2nd.  Is she such a poor looser that she doesn't want to be a part of things?  That wouldn't surprise me.

Nobody has heard a thing about her ever since the day after the finale. After she did her round of interviews that day, she went straight home and was never heard of again.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »
Philip Alan aka The Real Deal is doing the photo shoot of Jeff and Jordan this afternoon. I'm so excited, can't wait to see the pictures and I know they will be awesome.

The J's will be flying out to Seattle tomorrow for the RP SuperPass chat tomorrow night (9-11pm EST) If anybody is going to listen in, can someone type up a transcript, not word for word but a summary of the highlights from the chat would be very much appreciated.

They will be flying home on Friday. Not sure if they are going together to one's hometown or going separately. I'm sure Jordan's hometown probably has a huge party in the making to celebrate her victory and to welcome her home! I'm sure there will be one for Jeff in Chicago at some point.

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2009, 03:47:23 PM »
 Hi everyone, :waves: I was doing a drive by and i noticed that someone asked about Natalie, any way I was on another website and she is on the move...on eBay...selling trash bag outfit,sports bar(singed by her) and a blue tank top also singed by her  :groan:  So I thought i would share this info.  Oh she also gave an interview (several) to a few sites..that were really ridiculous..about how Jesse is a douche bag,how she really,really hates Michelle (not going to invite M to her wedding) who cares...right? and that Jesse just hooked up w/Lydia cuz he couldn't have her (Natalie).... B:)  same old trash talk,different day  :duno: well thats it for me.....peace-out :-*

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2009, 04:53:20 PM »
jmo i think nat would get more for the trash bag out fit if she was in it ..

will omg those pic's r awsome ty tytyt the j;s can;t take a bad pic. ILOVE THEM :hearts: :hearts:
i am so glade u got the hook up with that photgrafer and his tweets...i am on twitter also if u want to add me ..
i hope they rerun the j's interview tomrrow night i am not going to b home eather huuu.. but i have real tilll oct something??
ty for all the digging u r the best...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »
:welcome2: to RFF Dallas-Girl!! More Texans always welcome!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »
Hi everyone, :waves: I was doing a drive by and i noticed that someone asked about Natalie, any way I was on another website and she is on the move...on eBay...selling trash bag outfit,sports bar(singed by her) and a blue tank top also singed by her  :groan:  So I thought i would share this info.  Oh she also gave an interview (several) to a few sites..that were really ridiculous..about how Jesse is a douche bag,how she really,really hates Michelle (not going to invite M to her wedding) who cares...right? and that Jesse just hooked up w/Lydia cuz he couldn't have her (Natalie).... B:)  same old trash talk,different day  :duno: well thats it for me.....peace-out :-*

:neener: well i couldn't resist! i went to ebay, typed a few versions of nat bb11 and this  came up ..:groan:

Here's the link to the  ebay item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Natalie-Scrappy-Big-Brother-11-Autographed-Sports-Bra_W0QQitemZ270458037001QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef88e2309&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

anyone want to buy it and youtube a video of  burning it FOR REAL!!!  :funny:

:yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2009, 08:27:48 PM »
for the record i did not see an engagement ring on her hand. her man said it was waiting for her at home
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2009, 08:38:08 AM »
Jeff and Jordan did not do the photo shoot with Philip Alan yesterday. I thought it was them but turns out Phil was shooting at DisneyWorld.

Jeff and Jordan are doing a guest appearance on The Bold and the Beautiful. They shot the episode of their appearance on Tuesday. No air date of that episdode has been announced yet. I will follow up on it.

The J's had dinner with Chelsia last night. They all three are heading to Seattle today for the RP chat tonight. Chelsia tweeted saying the J's are probably the sweetest people in BB history.

It was confirmed by several people yesterday that the person that got kicked out of the hotel at Vegas last weekend was indeed Adam, winner of BB9. No details were given as of the reason why.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2009, 10:18:59 AM »
ty will for the up date and i can't wait for the utub of buring someting of nats it will get a lot of hits omg...
I MISS THE J'S.. BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY R HAVEING A BLAST, i hope i get home tonight in time to see some of them on real..???
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2009, 10:45:36 AM »
Speaking of Adam, here's what I found out so far. It appears that Adam and his girlfriend had a very huge fight and she was arrested and he was asked to leave the hotel, in another words, was kicked out. Why she was arrested, I don't know. But it must have been bad if they had to call the police in.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2009, 04:57:11 PM »
Jeff and Jordan did not do the photo shoot with Philip Alan yesterday. I thought it was them but turns out Phil was shooting at DisneyWorld.

Jeff and Jordan are doing a guest appearance on The Bold and the Beautiful. They shot the episode of their appearance on Tuesday. No air date of that episdode has been announced yet. I will follow up on it.

The J's had dinner with Chelsia last night. They all three are heading to Seattle today for the RP chat tonight. Chelsia tweeted saying the J's are probably the sweetest people in BB history.

It was confirmed by several people yesterday that the person that got kicked out of the hotel at Vegas last weekend was indeed Adam, winner of BB9. No details were given as of the reason why.

aaaaaaaaaaa that is so awesome!!  I wonder what they're gonna be doing on B&B.   

It sucks going threw the withdrawals of missing BB and mostly JJ, but I love hearing stuff like this. 

And hahahaha that Adam and his gf got kicked out of the hotel  :wohoo:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »
the chat is on  :jumpy: :jumpy:

live audience show in Seattle...crowd is very happy to see JJ

they spent the day shopping...Jeff wanted to go to the fish market, Jordan made him go shopping  :lol:

they're being really cute together.

Jeff is going to Charlotte in the next two weeks, and then Jordan will go out to Chicago about a week after that.  Jordan again confirmed that they are together.  She said Jeff is shy about it  :-* :-*

Chelsia is taking questions online for the first hour.  Someone asked if Jordan's mom loves Jeff has much as America does.  J says she does, she thinks Jeff is a sweetheart  :hearts: :hearts:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2009, 08:33:39 PM »
talking about Bold and Beautiful...they were in 80s outfits....airdate is October 22...or 27 lol sorry I got excited it was hard to hear.

JJ got a little bit of flack for dissing Michele...Jeff mentioned her getting too close to Russ...they were cool with her most of the way...part of the reason he wanted to get rid of Russ was to get Michele back.

question if they missed each other after Jeff left the house...of course they both say yes.  Jordan talks about being bored in the house after...mentions Kevin's name and there's boos...mention Nat...more boos  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2009, 08:39:19 PM »
mention of Nat's wedding...if they would go...more boos  :lol:  Jeff has no bad feelings towards anyone so he would go if he was invited...and if it actually happens  :lol:

audience question...would they do all stars if they have another one...they both would  :jumpy: :jumpy:  Jordan would want two years off though, not back to back.  Jeff would if he was offered, he'd be honored.

back to chat questions...how they're dealing with the fame of it...they both like it, Jeff thinks it'll be gone soon, but they like taking pictures with people and meeting them.

question to Jordan about Vegas, was it awkward going there not watching other seasons in the past and not knowing the people there...Jordan said it was very awkward...she got there and Howie came up to her  :lol: and then all these other people she thought were just random people and they were former HGs

Now a question for Jeff on why he switched alliance to Kev and Nat...Jeff gives the same answer he basically has in the past.  More booing when they brought up the question.  Jeff said he's rambling a lot  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »
relationship question...are they really a couple or just going with it for now.  Jordan says no they are really a couple.  Jeff said they still gotta get in the real world. 

question of what Jeff's tattoo on his wrist means...Jeff jokes...it means "left"...that's what his brother says  :lol:...for real it means strength and honor  :-* :-*  and he knows that's what it means for sure cause he knows lots of people get symbol tats and they really mean something else.

football question for Jeff...could the Bears win the Superbowl...Jeff's answer...well Jordan won BB so the Bears could win anything's possible  :lol: :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »
question for Jordan on if she'll go back to work.  She doesn't want to go back to serving but she already called her manager at her salon to make sure she has a job still.  She'll give it a week after she gets home but she's definitely going back  :tup:

question for Jeff on if he got to see the bowl Jordan made in the house...it had all of Jeff's sayings on it.  Jeff talking about how he thought about Jordan a lot in the jury house...but he didn't know what she was thinking since she was still playing the game.  So the night of the finale she gave him the bowl and he thought it was really sweet cause it showed that she was thinking about him.

question for both of them on if they've talked to each others parents.  They have.  Jordan talking about talking to Jeff's mom, doing her accent  :lol:  Jeff loves Jordan's mom, she reminds him of his mom.

Jeff said during the BB finale while he was sitting on the stage, during one of the commercials Jordan's mom and brother stood up and were waving to Jeff.   

Jordan imitating Jeff on how he sounds when he talks to his mom on the phone, and how he always calls her "ma"...he gets embarrassed.   They sound like they have been together 24/7 since the finale!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:13:15 PM by kcphilly »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »
kc this is awesome, thank you SO MUCH!! :happy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2009, 09:02:32 PM »
questions are done...they're talking a 5 minute break and coming back with something more fun.  The lights go out and Jeff pretends to start taking his shirt off  :lol:

I hope some computer wiz out there can get the video for this, cause these two are just adorable.  They seem very couple-y, just like they were on the house but just more relaxed now. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »
sure thing peach.  

oooh lookie they're setting up a game  :wohoo:

I was trying to get a cap earlier but it wasn't working for me...I'm rusty already  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »
they're back...time for a game of Battle of Sexes  :jumpy:

they each get two teammates...not sure there'll be a whole lot to update on this...but if there's a really good question I'll post it  :tup:

Jeff is confused on the rules of the game already  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2009, 09:27:38 PM »
ok so RP is being a pain...can barely hear anything.

basically the guys are winning...and then someone in the audience yelled out something about Natalie...I think it was that the guys were cheating.  So Chelsia brings up that Natalie tied her hair tie around her hand and key on the final HOH comp...JJ were surprised about that.  Jeff was wondering how she stayed on so long especially when she got tripped up those couple of times.  Then she says how Kevin was watching the gears and calls them a bunch of cheaters, audience agrees and boos  :yess: :yess:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2009, 09:40:26 PM »
game time is so so...I mean it's JJ so it's still entertaining but the Q&A was much better. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2009, 09:49:09 PM »
they're tied at 16

ok there was one good Jeff comment...the guys got asked a cooking question...what do you beat till it's stiff...Jeff knows right away...egg whites...and then adds "not in the BB house that's for sure"   :colors :colors  :funny:

now onto round 3 speed round

Team Jordan wins in a tie breaker question....hmm sounds familiar  :lol:

another break...now another little game.  JJ pose for pics during the commercials.

ok part 3 is having people come up and dress JJ as Julie Chen.  :lol:

Jeff is preggers Julie in hot pink...Jordan is goth Julie...Jeff wins the contest  

RP quality is not so great but I included a few pics.

show's over...next week they'll do the same type of show with Russ and Michele.

everyone in the audience gets a little M&G now with JJ...Jeff has to pee first though  :lol:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:07:00 PM by kcphilly »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2009, 12:40:57 AM »
Thanks kcPhilly for transcribing the RP chat. You did an awesome job.

Sounds like the J's are doing really great and seem very happy together.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »
The episode that Jeff and Jordan taped for The Bold and the Beautiful airs on Tuesday, October 27th on CBS.