Author Topic: EW talks With BB Executive Producer Allison Grodner  (Read 6503 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
EW talks With BB Executive Producer Allison Grodner
« on: September 17, 2009, 11:39:42 AM »
The video was shot in the backyard, at the after party but wasnt posted till yesterday.  The most interesting part of the video is the first couple of minutes in which Allison addresses the "cheating" of Kevin and Nat during Part I of the HOH comp.  She clearly explains that based on the rules they were given before the comp, and before Julie, Nat was fine.  The actual rule was you only had to be touching the key.  She also addresses Kevin and the gears, and says that was not cheating, as you could hear the gears before they would start.  Video link, after the article summary. (Sorry can't post it here since it is copyrighted to ew.com)

'Big Brother 11's' executive producer Allison Grodner: Finally, some answers!
by Lynette Rice
Categories: Big Brother, Reality TV
Did Kevin and Natalie really cheat during that key-holding challenge? Did Jessie go too far when horsing around with Lydia and Natalie? Here, Big Brother executive producer Allison Grodner talks about the controversial challenges, and what it was like to play mom during Chima’s last weekend in the house. Check it out below, then find out what America’s favorites have to say in my finale chat with Jordan and Jeff.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/16/big-brother-11-executive-producer-allison-grodner/
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EW talks With BB Executive Producer Allison Grodner
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 12:34:45 PM »
i saw the vid and who ever the cam guy was aws awfull!!! :jam: :jam: it was hard to watch i think allison got a lot of heat for this season of bb, and the casting letting jessy bk in the house was a HUG MISTAKE and they no it , also from kevo appling sence season 1 to finding jordo on the streets to chima being a friend of marcell's there was some realy f up things about casting this yr jmo.. i love that jordo was cast of the street and kevo got on finaly but some of the casting was a bit shady, jmo...i hope they go bk to real strangers next season and not ppl who have agents and friends at cbs..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »
thanks for the link Howie

well I do feel better about Nat and the key thing now.  I'm sure they got a lot of heat for that.  I'd still like some answers on if they warned her and the others when they were plotting the really nasty "pranks" like the red candy in Michele's food or messing with the contact solution. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 05:38:52 PM »
The hair bands were not addressed.
No MSG!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »
AND THE GLOVES WITH MICHELLS JEWLERY??? :meow: :meow:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 08:45:59 PM »
I'm glad she answered the tough questions. I'm already ready for Big Brother 12.