Author Topic: Backyard Interviews after the Finale: not so Live Updates  (Read 47796 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Backyard Interviews after the Finale: Live Updates
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2009, 12:48:57 AM »
Dick, the lie was as big as the CDT

Kevin, you think so?  I was really worried about it.  Sorry Jeff

Dick, it worked

Kevin, and Michele confirmed the lie!

Dick, I like seeing fans in the house.  I studied and prepared for the game

Kevin, I wish I had prepared and studied more

Dick, I took notes

Kevin, we need more fans on this show

Dick, did you hear ratings for this season were really well.  You all had crazy fights

Kevin, I got in a fight with Ronnie and I can't believe that

Dick, I thought I was going to piss myself I was laughing so hard

and they are done

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2009, 12:54:20 AM »
Finally Jordans turn!

Dick, we are standing here, 2 winners.  Welcome to the club!

Jordan, I never watched BB before and everybody was always talking about Evil Dick and I am excited to meet you

Dick, people LOVE you!  People love me too but I had my share of haters, but you don't.  You have the most popular showmance in years.  You ahve no idea what you are in for.  What do you think was your best move in the game?

Jordan, getting rid of Kevin, I woudln't have won, he would have beat me.  I really didn't get out big players, I talked Jeff into back dooring Russell which was good

Dick, I thought so too.  I didn that in my season for the final 4, but get rid of them when you can

Jordan, exactly.  You can't get ahead of yourself.  It was very stressful

Dick it had to be hard fro you when Jeff left

Jordan, yeah, everyone was team Jessie and when they switched

they want Jordan for pics now, so she heads over and they  are done

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2009, 12:56:00 AM »
Just taking pics of Kevin, Nasty and Jordan.  5 more minutes and maybe the feeds will be back?  Dick is terrible at interviews because it's all about him!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2009, 01:00:18 AM »
Dick got ahold of Nasty and now it's her turn

Dick, I thought you were going to win

Nasty, I did too

Dick, You guys dont know what you are in for

Nasty, I know I have a lot of haters

Dick, you have a LOT of haters

Nasty, I am sure I don't beat you but . . .

Dick, you are alot like me.  My advice is **** em

Nasty, that's what I said.  For all those that don't like me, I have double that do.  NOT!

Dick, you were so close.  If you could change one that that you think might change the outcome . . .

Nasty, maybe in my final speech told them I was 24

Dick, I don't think so,  Why did you lie about that? 

Nasty, I told them because I wanted them to think I was young

Dick, but then you got drunk!

Nasty, no I didn't!

Dick, you got drunk twice!

Nasty, I was trying to portray and young, naive girl

Dick, all the players picked off the other early

Nasty, and I had a hand in that

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2009, 01:05:14 AM »
Dick telling Nasty about the crying episode

Nasty, I started drinking and that's why I started crying for Jessie.  He was loyal and committed to me in this house and he poured his heart out to me and I didn't give him the same response in return

dick, this is an intense game and you are with them 24 hours a day.  Why lie unnecessarily and make them so crazy that nobody believed it

Nasty, pretty much everybody believed all my lies

Dick, Kevin in the DR said he didn't he think your name was Natalie because you lied so much

Nasty, but I played the game and didn't get strung along or float.  I got to the end because of myself.  I lied, backstabbed etc, but it's a game and all my haters out there don't understand that.  It's a game and I didn't play the Jeff and Jordan show.  This was my second time to apply and didn't even get a call back the first time.  I was different from everybody and I knew they liked me.  I would do it all over again

Dick, but it's hard to put your life on hold.  And you aren't done yet it hasn't even started yet

Nasty, I'm ready for more and want to do something else.  I don't want to stop here.  I don't care if people are supporting me or not.  I want to talk to Allison and ask about a BB wedding

dick, are you going to Vegas?

Nasty, yes

Dick, it will be interesting for you.  Just **** em

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 01:07:16 AM »
Dick being told that they are done and wrapping it up.  Not many left in the backyard so I don't know what the feeds would show. 

I'll stick around a bit longer and see if anything comes up though

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2009, 01:23:43 AM »
Sorry folks, still nothing so I am going to bed

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2009, 03:17:47 AM »
I read somewhere this evening, that Chelsia's interviews from the BB backyard will be up tomorrow...today.  RealPlayer screwed up in my book.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »
I read somewhere this evening, that Chelsia's interviews from the BB backyard will be up tomorrow...today.  RealPlayer screwed up in my book.

What a bummer! They advertised but did not deliver! Thanks for staying up to see if they turned the backyard feed on. They really did screw up!  (:;) :knuckles:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2009, 09:19:30 AM »
Did anyone by chance catch any of Russell's interviews from last night.  OMG the things he said about Jordon.   AND he called himself the strongest player in the house.  He's a dorkapotomus!
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2009, 09:46:28 AM »
Missed it! Was it ugly CT?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2009, 09:50:09 AM »
Thanks to KC, some of the interviews are up now in the post season discussion thread!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2009, 10:01:45 AM »
there are more from that interviewer, I think they had everybody's but I wasn't sure if I should list them all out.  I'm not sure if that's the one CT mentioned with Russ dissing Jordan...but seems like he dissed her all over the place  :groan: (:;)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2009, 10:02:27 AM »
I read a little bit about what Russell said.... what a jerk !!  I think he has an overinflated opinion of himself--and I think maybe he was a little 'sweet' on Jordan and was jealous of her relationship with Jeff.

Off to find the 'post season thread'.......    :duno:  where is it? 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2009, 10:17:39 AM »
here ya go Star http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20831.0.html.  I'm sure more stuff will be available later today.

I haven't watched the Russ interview yet, but just from the little quote from the People mag article...ewww...just ewww.  I think a lot of it does stem from Jordan picking Jeff to get close to in the beginning and not him.  He probably thought he was hot stuff and on the "winning" side in the beginning and she still didn't want him.   He's just trying to pump himself up that he's so much better. 
When really what did HE win or do that makes him think he's so much better than Jordan?  :res: :res:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2009, 10:18:34 AM »
I read a little bit about what Russell said.... what a jerk !!  I think he has an overinflated opinion of himself--and I think maybe he was a little 'sweet' on Jordan and was jealous of her relationship with Jeff.

Off to find the 'post season thread'.......    :duno:  where is it?  

Thanks KC, you beat me to it!

Russell got got.. that's what  :snicker:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2009, 10:20:42 AM »
there are more from that interviewer, I think they had everybody's but I wasn't sure if I should list them all out.  I'm not sure if that's the one CT mentioned with Russ dissing Jordan...but seems like he dissed her all over the place  :groan: (:;)

Oh God he disses her in all of his interviews, the worst is with ED. Russell saying he was the smartest and strongest in his interview with Diane.  And Nat LOL she went off on Jessie.  Too funny.  Jordon winning was the best.  These other yahoos deserve NOTHING.

ED had to be the worst interviewer EVER!  I'm disgusted with Jokers and whomever else used him to do those finale interviews. Hope their embarrassed with what they got.  The man is WAY over 50, none of this 46-47 year old BS.

I've not gotten to Lydia's interview yet.  :lol:

Get Casey for next year.
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2009, 10:29:36 AM »
Thanks kc and everyone...but that one says 'no discussion'... is there a discussion thread for the post-season?   thanks

I think it's hysterical that Jessie voted for Jordan...     :funny: :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2009, 10:31:51 AM »
ED didn't even know how to hold the microphone and for the most part.. all about him! :dick  

Rob's favorite word comes to mind....  :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2009, 10:37:36 AM »
What's with the Julie's final 4 interviews?  Natalie get's 9 mins and Jeff/Jordon get a 1-2 mins??
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2009, 10:40:26 AM »
I guess we can talk about the finale interviews here?  or the the regular discussion thread?  I'm a bit lost right now too  :lol:

It is really making me sick Russ's comments...from what I watched other people are over stuff that happened in the house.  Jeff, Michele, even Jessie!! can take getting Got better than Russ.  Kevin was not bitter either at Jordan when he came in 3rd which is such a tough place.  Seriously Russ got lucky that Ronnie didn't backdoor him week 2.  He got one POV and the HOH that Jeff could have easily have won if he stayed with it a little longer cause Russ was shaking so bad.   And hell in that last veto that he could have saved himself with - Kevin and Michele beat him!!  So there toughie  :neener: 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »
Talk about it here, talk about it there.. Either place is fine with me.  :lol:

Russ was lucky indeed, he escaped eviction early on when Ronnie wanted to do it. I was hoping for it to happen, but then we would have missed the Chima and Jordan fights.  :snicker:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2009, 11:01:00 AM »
As much as Kevin ticked me off sometimes, I do feel badly that he came in 3rd....  but at least he did get some $$.  Has anyone heard anything Michele said?  I feel badly for her, too--she got some of the worst treatment in the house.  She has fans, though..so hopefully she will be fine.  When she put her key in to vote, from what she said, I thought for sure she voted for Natalie....   I was totally giddy when Julie said Jessie voted for Jordan !! :hearts:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2009, 11:21:35 AM »
I was so nervous when Julie started pulling the keys it didn't even register at first that Jessie voted for Jordan  :lol:

I did watch Michele's interview...I just want to hug her so bad!  I'm sure being in the house made her think about HS and being bullied all over again.  I think she'll be happy when she gets out and sees that lots of people were rooting for her.  I'm definitely gonna look her up on facebook now that she gave a shout out that she has one and wants to talk with the fans.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2009, 11:30:28 AM »
I was so nervous when Julie started pulling the keys it didn't even register at first that Jessie voted for Jordan  :lol:

I did watch Michele's interview...I just want to hug her so bad!  I'm sure being in the house made her think about HS and being bullied all over again.  I think she'll be happy when she gets out and sees that lots of people were rooting for her.  I'm definitely gonna look her up on facebook now that she gave a shout out that she has one and wants to talk with the fans.

On her facebook site is where Michele's hubby kept in touch with fans.  It was clear he was trying to keep his facebook site separate from Michele's and her BB celebrity.
No MSG!