Archive > Survivor Samoa

Lance's Survivor Pick'Em Game

<< < (3/7) > >>

RudyRules:
 :welcome2: :welcome:  :welcome3:
 ;D Have fun playing the game!! Yeah.  :jam: 

Jeffrey Scott:
I played last year and came in third. And the year before that I played and came in third.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: jeffreysg on September 20, 2009, 07:53:38 AM ---I played last year and came in third. And the year before that I played and came in third.

--- End quote ---

Then what you waiting for? :lol:

fair warning, I am awful at this. I had 80 Marissa and 20 Mike until 10 minutes before I changed to all Mike...at least we were all in it together! :groan:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 20, 2009, 09:05:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: jeffreysg on September 20, 2009, 07:53:38 AM ---I played last year and came in third. And the year before that I played and came in third.

--- End quote ---

fair warning, I am awful at this. I had 80 Marissa and 20 Mike until 10 minutes before I changed to all Mike...at least we were all in it together! :groan:

--- End quote ---
Yeh Jeff...whatcha waiting for? :lol: 

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 20, 2009, 09:05:18 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I chose Marissa EARLY in the week for 100.  After reading Sucks' prediction at the last minute I wagered it all on Mike. :groan: 
Yep peachy.  We're in it together, and I bet we do lots better this week!! :yess:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version